No announcement yet.

Conquer!!! - Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not here for a week. Please send my turns for the next week to kris.maes@planetinternet.be

Comment

Turn 32 to King Thor

Comment

Turn 33 to Steve5304.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Amazing things have happened this season. Somthing calld a "Mechanical clock" was accidently discovered in ruins. It was brought back to the capitol and examine bye our scientists. Amazingly enough,they tell me,that we can duplicate this complicated piece of machinery.

I would also like to take this time brag about a new Incan unit due to be realesed in a few seasons. He is styled a "Pikeman" ,and without a doubt will be a greatest defensive unit ever to be made. Let it also be known that the mighty INCAN civilization has agreed to an alliance with our friendly Russian neighbors. We hope we can work together on issues in the unforeseen future.

btw turn to russia

[This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 20, 2001).]

Comment

turn 33 -> Paul
            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Turn 33 to King Thor

Comment

Turn 34 off to Steve
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Turn 34 to Stavros sub
                  [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 22, 2001).]

Comment

turn 34 -> Paul
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Turn 34 to King Thor

Comment

Turn to JAFO
                        -----------

The Shah of Persia, Asmut Bin Masoud, Passed away last night. After a grand funeral the Persian High Priest Ayotollah Thor was declared the new Shah of all Persia.

He praised the great Leader Asmut and said that he would follow in his footsteps to continue to guide the Persian people to success and prosperity.

His first move was to begin a massive public works program outside of persis and increase the amount of land available for farming. After which he sent his emissaries to open dialogue with Persia's close neighbor.
                        King Thor

Comment

I'm back - ready to take over again

Blackice: Thank you for subbing - hope you are ready for another 3 days in about 5 weeks from now.
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

who has the turn?

Comment

I'm back...

Comment

wrong thread
                                [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 27, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                                X