No announcement yet.

Conquer!!! - Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul, cant see if King Thor has played. Next him.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• BirdMan, ofcourse I've played. I've sent the turn to JAFO twice!

Billhq plays after JAFO, and JAFO rarely (if ever) posts, not after me.

Now if someone can give me billhq's address (this new interface does not let me get his email) I will next JAFO and send it to him.. or whoever comes after JAFO.

Fellas, when the turn 'seems' to be stuck on me PLEASE email me. I stay quite busy, but not so busy that I do not play my turns, I miss playing them very rarely. I have had trouble in several games where the person after me has been unable to play for some reason, and I've been blamed for that.

Its quite unfair that I bear the burden of the blame, you have to realize its considerably more work for me to monitor all the games and keep track that ALL the people after me are playing their turns on time. Just notify me by email.
      King Thor

Comment

• The 4th post on page 1 of this thread has all players with their email addresses.

Comment

• Thanks Paul.

turn to billhq
          King Thor

Comment

• But I just noticed that I have a different address for him in my address book, so I guess he must have changed it. My address book says bilhq1@yahoo.com

Comment

• I have updated the player list on the first page. If your email is wrong please let me know and I'll change it.

Comment

• Well, something new here?????
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• King Thor.

I suggest, that you next Bilhq as your turnpost is the latest, that gives a clue of where the turn is.

Gandhi

Comment

• Didn't seem like Thor read my last post - but here we are.

Turn 51 to The Quiet (Saddam).

Edit: Turn 51? We have played that - though it is a long time ago. Bilhq must have forwarded the wrong turn?!
                    Last edited by TheBirdMan; June 16, 2001, 09:17.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 51 to King Thor

Comment

• turn to JAFO.
                        King Thor

Comment

• Im back now, thanks for subbing BM. Maybe next time you will get to play a turn .

Btw this game appears to be held up again

email notification sent to JAFO

Comment

Working...
                          X