• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote:

Originally posted by Saddam on 05-17-2001 02:44 PM
    *bump*

who has the turn? I was hoping we could get back to one turn a day

I had sent it to JAFO the same day, so the turn is either with JAFO or the guy after him, because he Jafo doesn't post his next turns.
    King Thor

Comment

• edit and edit
      [This message has been edited by bilhq (edited May 19, 2001).]

Comment

• Turn to birdy
        ======
        The assyrian have made an embasy in our country. But we have to sent apolygies letter to their leader as we reject their offer to exchange knowledge.

The Delta group who have an assignment to destroy babarian's camp on north west inca border have reach second barbarian camp. They make baricade there to make a plan and see the situation. May be they can rush in in the next two days. Meanwhile ours Samurai has on the way to help them.

Comment

• Turn 49 to Steve/Saddam

WARNING!

Those darned babarians - one ruin: No money, no advances - but 3 babarians.

Luckily I had my longship, that just visited the phoenicians close to the place. That saved the life of my horseman!

So be aware - 3 (more) red warriors are on their way eastover against the area between me, the americans and the russians.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn to Stav.

Inca has given the world much knowledge on this turn. Almost 1 advance for all nation (depending on relations) were given.

Inca Technicians also would like to announce they are willing to uprgade foriegn industry. For a price of 1000 gold, of course .

Comment

• Turn 49 to King Thor

Comment

• My god, the smilies are stationary !!!

Comment

• Turn 50 to Saddam.

I do not know what to write (about the changes on the Forum that is).
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Just moan and whine like St. Jon did, Tweety!

Comment

• My god, the smilies are stationary !!!
                      OUTRAGE!!! And where are the rolleyes!

Goddammit!!! Mad is supposed to be RED !!! Howls of indignation!!

Comment

• Actually lung, mark switched them back after alot of complaints

Comment

• Turn 50 -------> Stavros

Alliance with Rome
                          I would like to announce the begining of alliance with Rome ! No nation should ever demand anything from her, lest they will face the full force of mighty Inca Army ! We would also like to warn them about the presence of 4 barbarians 3 Hexatuphua's west of Virconium, my warrior who discovered them will soon face an uncertain future .

Production exceeds record levels
                          Incan Production exceeded 3000 this turn ! Our success continue to roll on , as we lead the world out of the dark ages. Soon our scientists will test a weapon much more capable that todays Pikemen.

Offer still stands
                          While the rest of the world continue's to produce things the old way, our technicians have extended there offer. Any nation who wants them to build a Mill in there country, needs only to ask , and it will be given for a price of 1000 gold!

Comment

• Stavros, are you having difficulty with your schizy email again?
                            Last edited by faded glory; May 24, 2001, 19:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddam
                              Actually lung, mark switched them back after alot of complaints
                              Good, but howls of indignation anyway

As for Stavros, he's been a slack bastard lately! I have Indians and Dutch to kill in Fast! pbem and Stavros ain't playing his turns!!

Comment

• Lung, are you nexting him ? Or does he eventually play them?

Comment

Working...
                                X