No announcement yet.

Conquer!!! - Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You in for the long run Steve? If so you're ok by me...

Turn sent...

Comment

As far as I'm concerned Steve can take over from Aaginor. I'll play my turn when I get home from work in 6-7 hours.

Comment

Turn 27 to King Thor

Comment

Turn 28 to Birdman
          ===================
          no problemo...

Comment

Turn to Steve5304
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 28 Turn to steve_auch@yahoo.com

Late last night Our great leader Aaginor was kidnapped bye Thieves from the east.According to Incan Custom ,I his Brother, have taken Command.Until the Whereabouts of Aaginor are Confirmed,I will not make any Changes too Aaginors Settings.We have,however, immediately Hired Bountys in search of Aaginor , but for now no luck, but we hope, he will turn up somewhere

[This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited February 26, 2001).]

Comment

Turn 28 to King Thor

Comment

It looks like Steve5043 (a.k.a. Saddam Hussein ) will be a good addition to the ratings. But we need to get him rated... Paul, can you help him? I see this game is coming up on turn *9 and I need to know whether or not Steve will be rated on this turn or the following *9 turn (if at all.)

Thanks,
                  Quinns

Comment

Turn to Saddam - sorry - Steve.

There is (still) several "reds" just south to the persians (east of me).....

Be careful out there.
                    [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited February 27, 2001).]
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 29 to Steve.Auch (Yahoo mail server is down again! but i will try again at 2300 apolyton time)

Today Our Valiant Knights Plundered 2 Ruins. Powerful Kings and Great Titans once Ruled with the approval of the gods,This Was long Before Civilization. However Elders of several small Tribes on the fringes of our borders, Have declared war! After my Troops Pillaged the Mounds of there Ancestors . Meanwhile my official Coronation Feast is set. Giant Meat Pots and Troughs have been Brought out. Roasted Meat, Rising Grain , Ripened Olives, Fresh Oates, Bitter Herbs, and Apple-Butter will all be Present! Many of men will Indulge themselves in the coming days. This Feast will be the Largest in Incan History. The whole Nation is invited,as well as the world.(tho you must bring dessert )

Btw Aaginor is presumed dead and we have stopped searching for him,i am saddened bye his loss ,But i am now the true leader of the Incan empire ! We do not believe the Rumours ,Which claim that he is Amassing an army in the Snowy Northlands(an army of what?).....Anyway my Scholars and Traders tell me ,that no one ; Not even burly Savages that roam Aimlessly through the Incan Jungles, Can live in the Land of Ice.

-------------------------------------------
                      Also - i wish not be rated for this one.....I want my Rank to be 100% my work.

[This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited February 27, 2001).]

Comment

turn sent

Comment

Turn 29 to King Thor

Comment

Playing sub for The Birdman

Turn 30 to Steve5340 who is subing for Aaginor, if I have any of this wrong email me at phascnh@home.com
                            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

I just got a turn intended for Steve(insert number here), who is subbing for Aaginor. Where is this game at? What's happening?

Comment

Sorry my error.

Turn 30 sent to Steve5304
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X