Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 30 too Steve_Auch@ yahoo.com

Amerikans shot up on rank chart....

On another topic i just Got Europa Universalasias (<-spell check?)anyway It Rocks!

Edit : orignal post too long
    [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 04, 2001).]

Comment

conquer

Comment

Turn 30 to King Thor

Comment

turn 31 to Steve5304
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I sent the turn to Steve_Auch....But my upload is being Gay and i dont know if it attached the file...Whos got turn?
            [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 07, 2001).]

Comment

Hey Steve5304.

If you are not sure your mail was ok - just send it again with a little explanation. I'm sure Stavros will appreciate/understand.

Bird
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 31 to King Thor

Comment

Turn 32 to Steve5304

Gandhi

Comment

Today was a Glorius day in Incan History. We Created a Super-Mega-Monopoly in Hauri Of 7 beavers (2 locals),Suplemented with a marketplace there, that wields a total of 320 gold a turn. Due to my Recent Dicovery of Perspective and because of my Generous mood , I have offered our Pheonican Brethern, a Gift,and Plans to lay the ground work for a possible alliance.I should mention, We Incans are very much interested in your Foreign goods, as we pave the way for another super monopoly. Our Rank, has surged up,Just like the Stacks of gold in our Treasury. Things are looking excellent, and it can only get better. Recent rumours of Aaginor escaping from my goons are false. Also, Pesky Rumours claiming my Wife is a Lesbian are nothing more than lies .

"Lest ye without sin cast the first stone"

[This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 09, 2001).]

Comment

grr .........whats the hold up?

Comment

Steve5304.

Next the player you forwarded your turn to.

Gandhi

Comment

stupid post
                          [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 16, 2001).]

Comment

I have recieved e-mail answer from Stavros - he didn't get you turn.

But on the other hand - he should have mailed you about this earlier.

Gandhi

Comment

Steve, just send the turn to Stavros again. And you should also know that Arthur is no longer in this game. I am his replacement, so if you next Stavros you should send the turn to me.

Comment

I have sent the turn once again. I have yet to recieve an email.

sorry paul, turn will be sent to you shortly. I just refered to the last conquer thread to get the mailing list. And I saw "arthur" so i figured he was in the game.

After all,
                                Im only human
                                we all mistakes
                                [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited March 16, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                                X