No announcement yet.

Team ALPHA CENTAURIANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you say 'greek' sounds just like 'geek'..

OKay, we have the icon then, inform snoopy369 then.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
      OKay, we have the icon then, inform snoopy369 then.
      Hmm - I've tried, a couple of times, but i can't seem to get the uploaded icon (yes, i did copy it and then upload it) to display on my PM to him

I have the url :

but all I see when I look at the sent message is the address, and click on it I get a blank screen with the "done" advice at the bottom

EDIT: Hmm again - look at the "quote" reply function - I have the code but nothing is displaying even here

What the heck am I doing wrong?????

(I never had that problem with all the ACDG3 pics and files, screenies, etc that I uploaded and displayed. Is it a different system for the public forums versus the private ones?)

Maybe someone else could try?

Comment

-- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I have added it to a post in the "final team list"
          no sig

Comment

Please, be kind enough to remove me from the team list for the time being. Thank you.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Add me to the list also.

I like to explore more then merc. but what the maj says.

If it is merc then can get aggravations at work out.
              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

add meh to teh list plz.

playing on prince whatever, mostly not undersyanding anything and cruising along in SP and totaly unserious, but would be interested in spamming our private forum watching how other people play in MP

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Comment

As requested in the newest spamthread:

/me disables the magnetic containing field of a tokamak generator.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Good god, wasn't one of you supposed to be watching the fusion reactor so this wouldn't happen?
                      Next thing you know, he'll sabotage your entire databanks so you'll have to start over from Agriculture and Mining.

Comment

Dont worry. I am working on a new encryption protocol so only a few choosen can get in.
                        You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                        There is a reason for everything.

Comment

But since I designed the system...
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Blech!
                            At least station your Crawlers, Lasers, Rovers and Formers somewhere safe so you don't have to rely on peasants with shovels to restart your race up the tech tree.

Comment

I feel a dark shadow of Gathering Spam here..

Comment

Ummm...do you guys mind trying to conatin that radiation leak you have there? The last thing The Horde needs is a six-legged Horse!....Hmmm...wait...I wonder if we could teach them to fight with those extra two legs?
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X