No announcement yet.

Team ALPHA CENTAURIANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I haven't seen how this has played out in other demogames, I think it would be an interesting addition and therefore vote YEA.

Demogames eat your soul AND all your time. But you get a nifty post-count as a trade-in.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes for the merc team as well (I don't think they'll last long though)
      no sig

Comment

Had some (limited but fun) experience in smac dg, would love to be a part of this team. Sign me up!

--Zufrix

Comment

I think I will join as an honorary member, though I dont realy think I will have much time, nor am I at all up 2 speed on Civ 4 the game. I am much to bussy Moding the thing to every actualy PLAY it! Fear not when we hold the first AC: C4: DG (Alpha Centauri : Civilization 4 : Democracy Game) or the A doube C, 4, D, G as I have just doubed it I will be all over like white on rice.
          Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Anybody creating a civgroup icon for us ?
            no sig

Comment

How do you like this one?
              Attached Files
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I like it BT

this is what I was trying:
                Attached Files
                no sig

Comment

Hmm - I like them both (the transcendii and the twin suns)

On balance, maybe the transcendii

Comment

In fact, I myself like the twin suns more, maybe because I tried to make them myself, but failed..
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

And - to continue the devil's advocating ..... a bunch of Alpha Centaurians might use the twin suns as a perpetual reminder of their heritage and origins, rather than the Transcendii, which is what they hope ultimately to become

Comment

I'll go for the twin suns. (turkey's stick )
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

If we 'transcend' to the next demogame, we could make it transcendii..

Comment

Good idea, keep something in reserve to "enhance" ourselfes.
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Like the twin suns.
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

....... and the twin suns is very Greek (Spartanesque anyways - with their history of joint kingships) .......... or even Roman, with the twin Consuls ............

Comment

Working...
                                X