Team ALPHA CENTAURIANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only old ladies take rumors serious..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Oh, it was naked then!
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Say she when talking about women..
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Knowing Kirk, "it" is quite appropriate when taking his liking of aliens in mind.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Ok. I am awaiting authorization.
            "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Comment

• Sent binTravkin a PM if you're in a hurry.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• No need, he was member before you posted

Comment

• Yes cpt. *salutes*
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Can i join? it has has been 3 years since i played smax with any regularity, but i loved the game. played 3 pbems, 2 to completion. both were on planetacol 5 years ago. sadly the site is down and i will never again be able to read the chronicles of the world war the one game resulted in... (i "won", as the junior partner of a certain "lord moss", i think he was on poly, too). a single turn in this game could take a whole hour to plan... after the game i pulled the emergency brake and stopped playing pbems until recently

i've never participated in a demogame. this will really eat my life, won't it

Comment

• Originally posted by SebP

i've never participated in a demogame. this will really eat my life, won't it
                      If you let it, it certainly can!

Comment

• sebP, click join button, then PM binT to authorize you
                        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• still awaiting authorization... or refusal

Comment

• Not anymore..

Comment

Working...
                            X