Gathering Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krill the Universal Diplomat

Struth mate, my lads are still drooling over Platos assistant... how they ever going to get a second language escapes me indeed
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Astro, the membership thread is up. Result should be out in a few days. Hope you can wait until then

Sorry Pad, I always said I was naff at diplomacy
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Hello!

I'm interested in such a demo game, but the fact is that I don't speak english enough for beeing an active player (the last phrase took to me 5 seconds of copy/paste ).

So, if you accept me as a lurker in your team and to be a mainly almost silent supporter, I'm in !

Thanks

Comment

• Shame we so close to starting - as a Spainish team would have been a great addition
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• /me can copy/paste too.

ydiiby , the membership thread is up. Result should be out in a few days. Hope you can wait until then
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• And Alva can edit sentences as well I see
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• I can vouch for ydiiby, he was very committed to the PTWDG II (IIRC, he was turnplayer for some time) and has always been an intergral part of the spanish forum.
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• MZ & NicodaMax,

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to translate for any spanish speakers who feel their activity within the team would be limited by their english skills.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                    MZ & NicodaMax,

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to translate for any spanish speakers who feel their activity within the team would be limited by their english skills.

-Arrian
                    No problem....I'll try to stay away from any Chilean slang though
                    "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
                    Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                    Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
                    Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                      MZ & NicodaMax,

-Arrian
                      You expect me to translate a 950-post GS turnthread? That's like translating the entire Encyclopedia Britannica.

Sh*t, I'd rather volunteer for turnplayer than do that!
                      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Hey Guys, we found a turn player

Hallajuah, we're saved

Comment

• A true ally stabs you in the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by astrologix
                            Hi guys !

I'm interested in such a demo game, but the fact is that I don't speak english enough for beeing an active player (uffff ! the last phrase took to me about 10 minutes thinking to be sure there is nothing false in it).

So, if you accept me as a lurker in your team and to be a mainly almost silent supporter, I'm in !

Thanks a lot
                            Thats good english, and you dont need to speak english perfectly to participate. Also, just using the language will increase your fluency, so hanging back for that reason serves no use.
                            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Thank you guys !

I can't wait ! Let me be in !
                              Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
                              Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• Actually im not part of team GS, just spamming here
                                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                                X