• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's throw it open to the floor.

Welcome home, Nathan.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• May I suggest one?
      Why not have a public poll? Arrian is likely willing to set one up

Sorry Arrian, to good an opportunity to leave unused...

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyAl
        Why not have a public poll? Arrian is likely willing to set one up
        hmm, that thread seems to be removed from the public forum . Did it turn into a flamewar ?
        no sig

Comment

• Nope, I assume a mod saw my request to kill it. It served no purpose (however amusing ).

Good to have you back, Nathan, lurker or no.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• yeah, wb, Nathan

DeepO

Comment

• Comment

• Hi gents,

Did you some to a verdict yet?

Comment

• You should be hearing from notyoueither shortly, if I'm not mistaken.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• I'll be here.

Comment

• Can I lurk?

I dont know how much I can contribute, but I have just got CIV 4 and finshed my first game. I have always felt comfortable with GS and would appreciate the chance to be be around if possible.

Thanks;
                      Mss
                      Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

• You're already a part of the team, no need to ask.

However, you do have to join the new civgroup.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                          I would like to stay a part of the team and participate in a cIV MP demogame. The only problem is that (due to RL issues) I'm unlikely to get the game on release.
                          You know you there is more to a demogame than the situation on the map.

I wish you would reconsider and join us again.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Hi guys !

I'm interested in such a demo game, but the fact is that I don't speak english enough for beeing an active player (uffff ! the last phrase took to me about 10 minutes thinking to be sure there is nothing false in it).

So, if you accept me as a lurker in your team and to be a mainly almost silent supporter, I'm in !

Thanks a lot
                            Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
                            Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• Originally posted by astrologix
                              Hi guys !

I'm interested in such a demo game, but the fact is that I don't speak english enough for beeing an active player (uffff ! the last phrase took to me about 10 minutes thinking to be sure there is nothing false in it).

So, if you accept me as a lurker in your team and to be a mainly almost silent supporter, I'm in !

Thanks a lot
                              You can be an active player ....
                              Puedes ser un jugador activo si quieres. El idioma no debiera ser una barrera ya que como puedes ver, hay a lo menos un latino dentro de GS y en el peor de los casos tendría que ayudarte a traducir
                              Imagino que el tema de tu membresía se definirá luego, apenas los encargados vean tu post.
                              "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
                              Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                              Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
                              Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

• babblefish here I come...
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X