No announcement yet.

Gathering Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYE if you have room on the rooster for another has been, please add me on.

I had not seen this until DeepO gave me a heads up and as I told him I will likely be nothing but dead weight.

None the less, I would like to be able to follow along. Hope the next game will not take two years though.

Comment

• Slightly faster response this time.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• History Guy, Metaliturtle, and Vlad Antlerkov have to join the civgroup to be admitted.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
          Slightly faster response this time.
          That is funny, I had forgotten that one. Thanks for the chuckle.

Comment

• Lurker asking for permission to join.
            I'm new to Civ. Relatively new to strategy games, even. (Was more into FPS). And definately new to Demogames. (Yes, I'm an Ãœbern00b... )
            By joining I hope to see how you veterans approach playing Civ IV. To learn to play Civ (better).
            I've a steep learningcurve, so I even may be usefull someday...

Comment

• What can you tell us about yourself, RoyAl? What brought you to Apolyton? How long have you been around?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• Hi notyoueither
                What's there to say? Not much more than I have, I'm afraid. Got Civ 4 about a week ago. Was/am attracted to the depth of the game. (Diplomacy, economics, warfair, culture and all the rest.) The official 2K Games Civ 4-site got me to Apolyton. I was searching for strategy tips n tricks, found Vel's strategy threads and signatures leading to the DemoGame. I read all C4DG group public threads.
                I started this tread because I wanted to follow the DemoGame as an outsider. Since that seems not possible without joining, I request membership of GS.
                I'm planning to stay out of sight for the time being. Just learning from the more senior members. 20 Odd members is a large group and I'm not looking for deity-status on sent-in forummessages, so I'll stay as much on the background as I can. (A single question may popup though). Maybe later, I might send in some comments, but only if I feel I can really contribute.

greetz

Comment

• RoyAL,

I started a thread w/poll in our forum (edit: well, that was the idea, anyway. NOW there is one on our forum ). We'll letcha know...

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Sorry if this was mentioned before, but has anyone heard from Vel? Is he coming back on board?

Comment

• Originally posted by vmxa1
                      Sorry if this was mentioned before, but has anyone heard from Vel? Is he coming back on board?

Comment

• Ok I finally found the current roster.

Comment

• Arrian sent me a PM about a new storm gathering here (thanks, by the way). I can't see much chance of my putting much time into the game, at least for any extended period of time, since I have other interests/concerns that are ultimately a lot more important than a game (as heretical as it may be to say such a thing around here). But if you don't mind having someone who might end up not being much more than an occasional lurker, I'd be interested in joining.

Comment

• You have to know the password.

And then you'd have to join the group so I can admit you.

And then there are the three trials...
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• OK, OK, you just had to join the group.

Can we still do three trials?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• I guess it depends on what the trials are.

Comment

Working...
                                X