No announcement yet.

The Espionage Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really makes you wonder what we did to tick off so many people. Aside from Rabbits, everyone in the game is spending their espionage points against us! This would make sense, except that PAL is even more dominant than we are, and no one is spending their points against them.

At the end of this game, I'm really going to want to know how come everyone decided that ganging up on the second-place team was the best way to stop the guys in first place from winning.

Comment

Well, all teams can already see PAls demographics.

Rabbits can see ours and have stopped spending towards us.
      Banana cannot see ours yet. I expect them to stop at ~43.
      I suspect Templars just don't care to manage their epts.
      Imperio still thinks it is important to have lots of epts against us.

mh

Comment

T135:
        nothing remarkable.
        Attached Files

Comment

T136:
          No Imperio spending due to anarchy (back to slavery!)
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like Imperio noticed our power was growing and theirs was not. Perhaps this means they will delay moving their stack in even longer.

Comment

T137:
              Imperio back to run 10% espionage slider against us.
              Banana ran massive amounts of slider against Imperio and Templars to make their demographs visible.

mh
              Attached Files

Comment

I will resume this eventually. For now there are just a couple of remarks.
                PAL has switched to use all their 4ept towards us now and will be in a position to see our research in aroun 8-9 turns. This is not desirable and I will reshuffle our epts to counter that.

Imperio is no longer using the slider at 10% towards us.
                So I plan to use 3ept we currently assign to to Imperio for PAL.

mh

Comment

PAL has gotten themselves 6epts now (from a courthouse for example). All of it is spent against us. I am fighting their espionage with all our epts. However at the current situation, PAL will see our research in 21 turns.

Templars will see our research in 5 turns, but this is irrelevant, as we have to assume they get that info from Imperio anyway.

To sum up. I would like another courthouse or two in the next turns. Pink Dot & Mellow Yellow could really do with one.

mh

Comment

Working...
                  X