No announcement yet.

Ultimate Power: a more pragmatic approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need, we no where to find GOTM. Anyway you have month to play GOTM and it should not take an hour to get 40-50 turns in AUSG1.
    Whats 3150 about 10 turns, not going to take very long, just minutes.
    Anyway one can not play GOTM savefiles after around GOTM15 without the mods and I don't have them or want them. We can how ever read DAR/AAR and see screen shots.

Comment

• pls give me a savefile in the reply of this thread , ok ?

Again, my PC is very slow (cpu: 433, memory 96), so 40-50 turns means 5 or 6 hours. Now I am working, so tomorrow I give you a route , is this ok ?

Comment

• Originally posted by fanes7
        pls give me a savefile in the reply of this thread , ok ?

Again, my PC is very slow (cpu: 433, memory 96), so 40-50 turns means 5 or 6 hours. Now I am working, so tomorrow I give you a route , is this ok ?
        Here you go:
        Attached Files

Comment

• hehe, arabia, is that seem as the gotm23 ?

You should know that :

The loading and recuring is not cheating.

and the reloading and can't recuring is cheating.

In a game that RNG is saved , we are all fair, and all we do are find a correct route . Thank you , have a nice day !

Comment

• fanes7 you are actually wrong. If you put Random Seed off you are able to reload. And it's too late to have that signature. Panag already took it.

Comment

hehe, arabia, is that seem as the gotm23 ?

You should know that :

The loading and recuring is not cheating.

and the reloading and can't recuring is cheating.

In a game that RNG is saved , we are all fair, and all we do are find a correct route . Thank you , have a nice day !
              I know that, but I have no control over either. I did not create them. It is just a coincidence.
              I do not know what you mean by recurring? Recurring means to happen again or repeatedly. I already told and I am sure you know that you can defeat the randon saved seed or RNG. So it does not mean all that much, but it is a deterent. It will make it unlikely to alter the outcomes in a drastic way. If you reload and take the exact same action, then it will repeat. If you do not take the same actions in the exact same order, it will not always repeat. We figured that out before you could choose to preserve it or not.
              I am sure you grasp that the first time I mentioned it.
              So lets not beat that dead horse any longer.
              Anyway as I said it is easy to just lay it out in a detailed AAR with a few approriate saves and the whole this will be resolved. You will be proven correct or not. If so, then I for one will be more than willing to eat all the humble pie you wish to throw at me. I am like that, if you show me where I am wrong, I am willing to smile and acknowledge my mistake. I have been known to make them from time to time.

Comment

• I load the savefile you give me , and occur an I/O error , the file is bad.

Pls give me another savefile.

Comment

Haha, I saw all of your reply, but it seems no one of you can proof I was cheating, all that you talk are lucky , lucky and more luck . If you are more lucky , then you can complete this.

All that I do in the game can be recured at any time. If you want repeat my progress , you can start a savefile at 4000BC, and I will tell you every move , tell you how you can get a GL at 3150BC or more early. So all that I do are legitimate and logistic , because, if you do as I say you will get GL more early and more much. In the recured game you never need save and load , because I already find a path to get the GL , it is like a accurate route in thousands of path , all we do are find that route which lead to success .

The history can't be change, and that is why we play game, we want Columbus find America more early, we also want French can first mount to the Moon and even we want US can be win in Korean War, so that's why we want to play this game and that's why we love this game so much .

All of us want to load the history at 4000BC or other time-point and replay the history , So all we do in the game is find a right path for history , what is the most efficient , most peaceful , most civilized and most glorious route for the thousands of history path, we must choose , not the damnable and idiotic president or premier . History , past and future, is mine .

I explained very clear in upper , we are consistent as a player in the game.

Comment

• Poor old Mountain Sage. Is this the thread-jack of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                      fanes7 you are actually wrong. If you put Random Seed off you are able to reload. And it's too late to have that signature. Panag already took it.

hi ,

, what , the " have a nice day " , .......

anyone can post that as a sig , in fact the more people the better

have a great sunday afternoon
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Jesu Christo...

fanes7, play 40 turns of ANY of AU game 20X or higher, and post the result.

Otherwise... well, about to flame you, but I will restrain myself. People here at Apolyton know that I am a pretty calm sort, but there have been two posters in the past who have similarly made me blow my top (HappySunShine and the leet guy).

Show me... or go away.
                        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Here you can find all the AU games, help yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                            Poor old Mountain Sage. Is this the thread-jack of the year?
                            Nah, we are still trying to get to the UP. It is just a very esoteric portion of how to do it, that is being debated.

Comment

• Originally posted by vmxa1
                              Nah, we are still trying to get to the UP. It is just a very esoteric portion of how to do it, that is being debated.
                              I see, and the debate has shifted to the role of CTRL-L in UP. Or not.

Comment

• NO we are trying to ascertain if it is in fact possible to get all wonders in one city, legally and if so how. I think you would agree that would go a long way towards UP, if you could get a leader by 3150 every time.
                                Anyway my response of "Nah" was meant to be a mild jest.

Comment

Working...
                                X