Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, it looks like you didn't skip my turn You guys really do love me

hehehe

Well, I am back and ready to play...and I think I am next. Sometime between now and wed, my turn will be posted.

Democracy, huh? Damn...alot has happened since Grundel delcared Russia a Monarchy.

'Ice cream makes computers work better! Just spoon it in..."

Comment

• Damn...I may not be able to play my turn after all...going out of town for a few days

YOu may have to skip me after all. Sorry
      'Ice cream makes computers work better! Just spoon it in..."

Comment

• Talking about a revolution...

Are you wonderful player/storywriters, going to resume this game? You've just got to finish... How will Russia win??? I hope it's not an anti-climatic cutural win...

BTW, other fans of Russia domination may want to take a look at this thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=35830

It is a similar game to this one that has been running pretty smoothly since it's introduction. I'll have to give this thread the credit to my inspiration to start a similar game/thread. Good luck to both teams!

who can win earliest?
        who can win with the most action/war?
        who can win the most glory?!

Russia VS Russia (we should start a new discussion thread
        Last edited by Lurking; December 18, 2001, 13:45.
        "Dog of a Saxon! Take thy lance, and prepare for the death thou hast drawn upon thee!" -Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert in novel 'Ivanhoe'

Comment

• *bump*

Where is everybody? This is a great game! We've got to keep it alive!

Comment

• You said "let's meet back here in one week". It's been several, and you haven't continued yet!
            This succession game inspired me to start my own. Please try to continue!
            Democratic Industrialists of Apolyton

Comment

• guess this thing is deader than a door nail eh?

Comment

• LOL, this is real old! I wasn't here yet (i signed up a while ago but wasn't active until February)! And grundel was active...let's did this apart in an archeological study!

Comment

• I kinda dislike people reviving old games, even though just me posting this is going against my own hatred so I guess I must have loathing for myself. Oh how I loathe me!!!!!!!!!!
                  First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                  Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• lol, then I guess to you, I am an old-timer.....BOW BEFORE ME hehehe

I have been around a little but keep posting to a minimum

Comment

• Heh, I'd forgotten about this. But I now remember being a bit sad about its passing.

Comment

• Yep, it was a great story.......maybe I will get involved in one someday, but with MP coming in october, I will probably prefer having human opponants over computers

Comment

Working...
                        X