No announcement yet.

Roleplay Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Ghengis and Panzer... you are those two 'niceguys in disguise'. I remember you! Long time no see...
    - I can sponsor both of you.
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Aidun kicked at the old door. His steel boot went through the rotten wood. The hinges broke and the door fell on the floor. He entered the old building. A deep silence is inside it. To have a bit of light he took a candle out of his pockst and lighted it. In the shivering light he saw a bank with skeletons sitting on it, covered by dust and a fireplace in the middle of the room. A throne stood near the fire.

How long has it been since someone entered this room? It looks like older than the Spanish civilization itself.

He walked towards the wall and saw a painting on it. An impressive man speaks to some people. The group is small, but they all seem to listen intensely to what he is saying.
      In the next picture he is crowned.
      A third picture displays the despot and a few of his bravest warriors in battle. The despot kills a barbarian with his stone axe.

Hey wait, isn't that the Old Togas, first Despot of Spain? Good God, this place is really old. It must be the place where Togas founded Spain. Geographically it fits quite well, just a few miles outside of Madrid.

Aidun walked to the other wall, carefully to not damaje anything with his harness and boots.

Let's update this a bit.
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

• I'm still waiting for my f'n sponsor and authorization for the team forum!

Comment

• yeah whats with that
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

Working...
          X