No announcement yet.

Roleplay Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail, I'm Nimitz the Ambassador to you from LegoLand we are a peaceful nation which has a large liking of construction. We hope to to have a long and fruitful relationship.
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• Welcome Nimitz. Togas will be appointing ambassadors in return shortly.
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• I would love to join the RP team. I've read the 1st 2 pages of this thread, and will read the rest eventually, and I think this team sounds like a great idea. Please, let me in :P
        ~THE DARK LORD APOLON

Comment

• Waiting for authorization

What does "waiting for authorization" mean? Am I member or not?

Please let me join.

Aidun
          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

• Re: Waiting for authorization

Originally posted by Aidun
            What does "waiting for authorization" mean? Am I member or not?

Please let me join.

Aidun
            Togas (our team leader) has to authorize all joins to the team. Assuming he would choose to accept you, he's probably out-of-town for the Christmas vacation and that accounts for why you're still waint for authorization

Comment

• Ok I'll wait and see. Do you know btw where I can see how this game works, I like rollplay and even more after starting reading this thread, but the discussion is a bit confusing after such a long time. Can anyone btw tell me where and in what time we are? Its like I just stepped out of a timemachine, wondering about the world I've been placed into.

Aidun
              "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
              Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

• 3500 BC, IIRC. Thereabouts, anyway.

Comment

• The latest save I have is 3300 B.C. I think we're up to 3250 B.C., though (I've been pseudo-absent due to family engagements over the preceding few days).

Comment

• Well, that's what you get for not paying enough attention...

Comment

• Hey General I joined this one... now what do I have to do? This looks like its gona be fun... I haven't played a group Civ game so I apologize in advance if I'm don't catch on immediately
                      Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
                      So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
                      rocking on everest

Comment

• Assuming Togas has authorized you, just follow this link to the RP Team private forum:

Comment

• If you would like to join the Roleplay Team, please send me aPM with the following information:

How much experience do you have with Apolyton and the boards.
                          How much experience do you have with Civilization and PtW specifically.
                          Have you ever played any multiplayer games before.
                          Have you ever participated in any "democracy games" (where a group of people all work together to play the same civ).

What interests you about our Roleplay team and how do you hope to contribute.

If you have any additional questions I will be happy to answer them.

--Togas
                          Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                          Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                          Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                          Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• Roleplay Team has a new "joining" policy:

If you would like to join, you must be sponsored by a current member of the team. Once you have a sponsor contact me and I will verify with your sponsor.

We are the largest team and should not take on too many more new members.

We are only looking for individuals who have the time to commit to our team, and who have a strong interest in roleplaying the part of a citizen of Spain as we travel through history.

--Togas
                            Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                            Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                            Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                            Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• Will someone on Roleplay sponsor me?

(Im not testing your gulability...)
                              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                              ---------
                              May God Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panzer32
                                Will someone on Roleplay sponsor me?
                                If I sponsor Panzer32 and he sponsors me, does that count?

Comment

Working...
                                X