Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    A further update: Spamish Mitchell has passed his trial by water and is currently drying himself off while awaiting his trial by fire.

Leave a comment:

• GeneralTacticus
    replied
    An update: Senor Spamish Mitchell has been accused of demonic possession and is currently being dragged off to be subjected to trial by ordeal, all the while furiously proteesting his innocence.

Leave a comment:

• Meshelic
    replied
    I take it you have no law enforcement in your lands besides Togas's personal guard?

I can scarcely imagine what goes on in your private thread....

Leave a comment:

• DAVOUT
    replied
    Originally posted by donegeal

I am asking just for the sake of knowing what I missed out on. Señor Togas and myself were in discussions about forming a team together before the CivIII-PTW DG forum was put up. As any of you know me from the SPDG, you know that I enjoy RP and I would love to have updates from your forum, as long as it doesn't reveal any info. And I didn't think that knowing how many "accidents" there have been in your tribe while wondering the world mindlessly would be any strategic info. Just give me an estimate if possible please. (the RP team sounds like so much fun!)
    All I can do is to mention some public announcements made on our private forum but which could have been made on this one :
    ---------------------------------
    The Gisgar Family has the sad duty to inform the tribe that

------------------------------HASTRAGAL-----------------------

has been found dead this morning after an early meal of squids.
    The countless friends he had, thanks to his kindness and sincere friendship, will regret this great citizen totally devoted to the good of the tribe.
    An inquiry has been requested by the family in view of identifying the supplier of the squids presumably rotten.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

CARTHALO MITCHELL IS DEAD!
    He was found stabbed 13 times in the yard surrounding his home. We are all very sorry for the death, which has been ruled accidental by the local judges. (In unrelated news, Spamish Mitchell recently gave the judges a gift of 5 Gold Pieces, nearly all he had, for no apparent reason.) The funeral-oh yeah, we only have Ceremonial Burial now (if that, I forget.) We can't have a funeral. A bloody knife was found near the scene which had "Spamish's Knife" carved on its handle, but the evidence was mysteriously lost in a fire with unknown causes at the investigator's house. (Oh, I know it's not very accurate RP, but hey-Like WarriorPoet (i think) said, "You're not winnign the game if you're not ahveing fun." (C) WarriorPoet 2002. )
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, it would take a suspicious mind not to find those deaths totally natural. And it is obvious that this sample has no statistical value.

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    Re: Re: Foreign Consul

Originally posted by pikesfan

[RP] Luxury? Sorry, only our beloved and glorious leader Togas is allowed luxury. The rest of us have to work for a living. However, as an ambassador, you have no limit in how much Spam Brand Squid and Squid Juice you can order for your ambassadorial self and staff. [/RP]
    ---Written by Thug, temporary representative of Spamish Mitchell---

Hey! That not nice!

Then again, the Spam Brand, if it still exists after today, would be glad to donate its services to the people.

(For non-RPteamers: Spamish Mitchell is the founder of the Spam Brand Squid Shop, and its taste has been said to be, er, processed. Thug is his personal bodygaurd.)

Thug
    Bodygaurd and Temporary Representative of Spamish Mitchell

Leave a comment:

• Aro
    replied
    Great icon, guys!

Leave a comment:

• Meshelic
    replied
    RP

To his grace, Dictator Togas. I request a small plot of land where I may set up camp for myself and my tired men. We have traveled far, from the lands of the Glory of War and seek shelter and food. Perhaps on that hill over there overlooking your palace?

I ask for nothing more but your good grace, and perhaps an appointment in the near future so we may discuss many great things.

end RP

Leave a comment:

• pikesfan
    replied
    Re: Foreign Consul

Originally posted by Panzer32
    [roleplay]
    Time to build an embassy; do you have any prime waterfront property in your future capitol? I think I will camp out there waiting for the rest of you to come along and build your capitol around my luxurious embassy. Also there is a helicopter pad on the top of the embassy in case you roleplayers try to roleplay me out of existance. Unfortunatly, the pad is virtuall useless until the late industrial age, so I'm hoping for a nice long good relationship to develop between our two peoples.
    [/roleplay]
    [RP] Luxury? Sorry, only our beloved and glorious leader Togas is allowed luxury. The rest of us have to work for a living. However, as an ambassador, you have no limit in how much Spam Brand Squid and Squid Juice you can order for your ambassadorial self and staff. [/RP]

Leave a comment:

• Donegeal
    replied
    Originally posted by DAVOUT
    Out of mere curiosity, is this a preliminary market study before techresearching the coffin ?
    I am asking just for the sake of knowing what I missed out on. Señor Togas and myself were in discussions about forming a team together before the CivIII-PTW DG forum was put up. As any of you know me from the SPDG, you know that I enjoy RP and I would love to have updates from your forum, as long as it doesn't reveal any info. And I didn't think that knowing how many "accidents" there have been in your tribe while wondering the world mindlessly would be any strategic info. Just give me an estimate if possible please. (the RP team sounds like so much fun!)

Leave a comment:

• ThePlagueRat
    replied
    Olà Señor, you should perhaps talk to El dictatõre.
    Señor Togas his name is, and he's in charge of everything here.
    I'll bet two bottles of fine liquor that is eager to hear from you.

Anyway, I'll pop by your embassy with my homemade cerveza from time to time. I'd like to hear stories of your great wars and such...

Leave a comment:

• Panzer32
    replied
    Foreign Consul

For the GoW, I would like to announce that I am consul of Foreign Affairs responsible for relations with the Roleplay Team

[roleplay]
    Time to build an embassy; do you have any prime waterfront property in your future capitol? I think I will camp out there waiting for the rest of you to come along and build your capitol around my luxurious embassy. Also there is a helicopter pad on the top of the embassy in case you roleplayers try to roleplay me out of existance. Unfortunatly, the pad is virtuall useless until the late industrial age, so I'm hoping for a nice long good relationship to develop between our two peoples.
    [/roleplay]

I think I am getting the hang of this roleplay thing already

[Panzer sits in his big luxurious chair thinking of all the good times to come]

If your team needs to contact my team, contact me first. If I don't answer, contact Unorthodox. He is Consul of Foreign affairs responsible for relations with 3 other teams.

Leave a comment:

• Meshelic
    replied
    Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
    Meshelic just seem to love creating roles and make play.
    So do we... Perhaps this is the team where he should have been, but destiny has brought him elsewhere?
    I had sought membership in the Roleplay Team when the teams just started forming, but I guess my application got lost in the mail. That's okay I forgive you guys.

And now I am one of the Gathering Storm. Perhaps I was one of your people in the early days, but the gods snatched me away in my infancy and delivered me to the chosen people, the GS.

And yes I love roleplaying. It's the cornerstone for me of the democracy games. Without it, Demo games are somewhat boring.

I'm the only person on my team who likes to role play anyways (as far as I know), so it seemed only natural that I serve as ambassador to your nation. I appreciate the warm welcome here, and look forward to our continued communications.

Leave a comment:

• ThePlagueRat
    replied
    Meshelic just seem to love creating roles and make play.
    So do we... Perhaps this is the team where he should have been, but destiny has brought him elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

• Borc
    replied
    Originally posted by Meshelic

Oops Borc, I'm in the Gathering Storm.....
    yeah! as you can see i am still a bit confused... sorry for this... but at least i now know the foreign minister of gathering storm

Leave a comment:

• Meshelic
    replied
    Originally posted by Borc
    Hello everybody... our team is ready to play and so i have the time to visit your forum now! I already read a lot of your posts in the last days and i want to wish you a good and challenging game! I am sure we will meet us a lot of times in a better world and as i hope under friendly circumstances special greetings also to Meshelic who lived in munich for some years - the city where i com from. good luck!
    Oops Borc, I'm in the Gathering Storm.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X