• Show
Clear All

• GodKing
    replied
    I like it.

Leave a comment:

• UnOrthOdOx
    replied
    Boy, this team better pick a religious civ, I would hate to see long stretches of anarchy...

Interesting idea, I will have to think on it.

Leave a comment:

• Thud
    replied
    I like this. At first glance, it might look kinda like it's impossible for any civ like this to be succesful and for the game to be fun. However, if you think about it, for the time we're in Despotism, we really don't need committees and ministers and so forth. All of it can be done with the despotic system. Monarchy could be constitutional in order to introduce the whole democracy aspect a lot more quickly.

I would join this team if it takes off.

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    started a topic Roleplay Team

Roleplay Team

I have an idea, and if anyone is interested in joining a team like this, please post in the thread. I'll do what I can to help get the team organized but I'm not sure that I can actively participate in PTW until late November.

Team Concepts:
    1) Use one of the new Civs.
    2) Roleplay government form, technological advances, etc, as much as possible.

We begin as a tribe who choses a supreme leader. We will have no Constitution, no elections, no laws other than mob rule and the ability to back one person from the tribe (or overthrow that person) to be our Despot. The Despot makes all the rules, picks his advisors, etc. If we change to Monarchy, the Despot becomes King and the participants become Nobles. If we change to Republic, we all become Senators and actively change our government and procedures accordingly. Etc.

We would not make maps until mapmaking is learned. We would not send other nations messages until writing is developed. We would model our religion around our current religious tech. Etc.

If anyone is intersted in this idea, please post here. I know it's not as democractic as others, but it might be a heck of a lot of fun.

--Togas

ADDED:

People who are a part of this team:
    Togas
    Godking
    jdjdjd
    adaMada
    F-Pro
    Nuclear Winter
    Ninot
    ruby_maser
    Arnelos
    mrmitchell
    Davout
    GeneralTacticus
    Palisol
    oliverfa
    Crousto
    astrologix
    History Guy
    Thud

People who might later join this team:
    Mr.WhereItsAt
    realpolitic
    Last edited by Togas; November 8, 2002, 21:35.
Working...
X