Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThePlagueRat
    replied
    Hi, I'm not getting in anymore... What's the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Zero
    replied
    Why dont u guys keep the red X.. be a rebel and do something out of the norm!

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    replied
    We're still waiting for Mark to hook up our logo. Until then, our logo is a gif error box.

--Togas

Leave a comment:

• Jon Shafer
    replied
    Guys, maybe it's just me, but it appears as though your logo is just a red "X", and not a real image...

Leave a comment:

• E_T
    replied
    I won't have the game for quite a while and my duties in the C3DG will be very taxing until mid December, but I'd like to take a crack at it.

Consider me to be tenatively signed up.

E_T

P.S. I would have voted for Carthage.....

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    replied
    Probably only for the human teams, but if there's enough interest I may assign for AI teams as well.

--Togas

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    On foreign ambassadors: Will there only be a foreign ambassador for each human team, or will there be one for each AI too? This is probably a stupid question but hey, it might be important.

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    replied
    PUBLIC INFORMATION

The following is public release by the Roleplay Team:

Government: Despotism.

Government Procedure: Despot's word is law. Only other rule is mob rule for overthrowing the Despot.

Unquestioned Leader and Benevolent Dictator: Togas.

Foreign Minister: None. Prior to meeting any other nations, we have no reason to create such a position.
    (note: once we meet your nation, a special ambassador will be appointed for EACH foreign Civilization, but all final decisions about foreign affairs will be made by the despot, of course)

Leader of our Army: None. What army? We don't even have a warrior.

Science/Domestic/Other Posts: What on Earth are you talking about? The only other important jobs in our tribe are the Rites Master for our Ceremonial Burials, and the Slave Master

Membership: Open. No limit. Will be closed once the game begins.

Roleplaying: Not all members are required to always play their character, but all civilization decisions and related discussion threads will be done in RP style with RP posts once the game begins (and to a great extent already).

Civilization: Spain.

Questions? Post here or send via PM.

--Togas

Leave a comment:

• astrologix
    replied
    Welcome Thrumble, Nuclear Winter and MrWIA

It'll be great to role play with you all (while winning the game !!) !!!

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    replied
    TO JOIN

To join the team, you need to first click on "join" option beside the team name, and then PM me to ask me to authorize you.

All of the team forums are locked and can only be accessed by authorized members. I can only authorize you after you've clicked on the "join" option, as your name doesn't appear on the list until then.

--Togas

p.s. Thrumble, Nuclear Winter, and MrWIA have just been authorized.

Leave a comment:

• DAVOUT
    replied
    Did you made a post in this thread saying you want to join ?

Leave a comment:

• Thrumble
    replied
    I've been trying to join most of the day, but it appears your team may be full also.

Leave a comment:

• Togas
    replied
    We have a lot of members, but many of our members are more hands-off sorts of people. Many of them also don't have PTW yet and are more interested in the discussion than in controlling things right now.

Bottome line, we have job openings available, and we have plenty of important positions still not filled.

If you want to be active and want to be involved in an everchanging history, you can still join up.

--Togas

Leave a comment:

• DAVOUT
    replied
    quantum_mechanic,

It all depends on the extent of your talents, there are many jobs useful and interesting.

Leave a comment:

• quantum_mechani
    replied
    Unemployment Problems?

I am interested in joining the role-play team, but i'm worried that with so many players it will be difficult to find real jobs for everyone, especialy early on. I'd hate to be stuck controling a garrisoned spearmen in a size one city on a desert island for most of the game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X