No announcement yet.

Spite and Malice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we should rename this thread "Spice and Muffins".........

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
      The only team I know of that did any headhunting was GS, when they went headhunting in the strat forum for the brightest and smartest people they could find.
      ... and what's wrong with that?

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
      Vox Controli - Not sure, kinda got a late start
      Sound Engineers?

Maybe they call their units 'Compressor', 'Limiter' and, uh, 'Delay?'

Comment

• Nope - Vox Controli = Voice of the Controller - 'The One' who runs our nation, and to whom we are in debt for our very existence.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Would that be "the one Lego" by any chance
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

• Guess I wasn't thinking when I wrote that. Let me try again...

Vox Controli = Voice of the Controller - 'The One' who runs our nation, and who will guide us through the lfe of our civilization.

(and Panzer - if you say something along the lines of "Yes - that is what I said - the one Lego" ... well I have imported a big pile of Monkey droppings from the other forum. You have been forewarned.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              You can't be a true Czech if you are mixing beer with something else. That's a sin.
              ... or a self-respecting beer drinker of any nationality. Snakebite and Black (lager, cider and blackcurrent) was an occasional sin from my student days. Never since

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

Guess I wasn't thinking when I wrote that. Let me try again...

Vox Controli = Voice of the Controller - 'The One' who runs our nation, and who will guide us through the lfe of our civilization.

(and Panzer - if you say something along the lines of "Yes - that is what I said - the one Lego" ... well I have imported a big pile of Monkey droppings from the other forum. You have been forewarned.
                Yes, I think that was the point Panzer32 was trying to make.

(You didn't say I couldn't say it..... )

Comment

• GF. Duck! Incoming!

Comment

GF. Duck! Incoming!
                    Who's throwing the Ducks?

Comment

• Well Ghengis, it looks like you and I are the only ones left in this game.

So I figured we should split up the civs into two teams. I thought about how to do this, and still respect the historical friendships that have developed. Therefore - you get Team A, consisting of Lego, ND, and RP. I get team B, consisting of GS, GoW, and Vox. And oh yes - what do we do about Lux? What the heck, you can have them.

Comment

• I'll take Lux...

Put'em up, I say, put'em up!!

Grrr.

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Well Ghengis, it looks like you and I are the only ones left in this game.

So I figured we should split up the civs into two teams. I thought about how to do this, and still respect the historical friendships that have developed. Therefore - you get Team A, consisting of Lego, ND, and RP. I get team B, consisting of GS, GoW, and Vox. And oh yes - what do we do about Lux? What the heck, you can have them.
                          Let's go with the actual in game diplomatic friendships.

You take Roleplay, Vox and GS, and I'll take GoW and ND. Just because Lego told us to "bugger off" doesn't necessarily make them our enemy or GS's ally does it? Or is there some Lego force getting ready to invade GoW's home territory I don't know about? Lux will be the Barbarians, they seemed to fit that role.................................

Comment

• No - I was just more intent on putting GS together with Vox and GoW. That left the other three for that team.

But my money's on Theseus.

Comment

No - I was just more intent on putting GS together with Vox and GoW.
                              I see, now you assume GoW has become a GS puppet state, is that what you are saying?

Are Lego and ND puppet states of Roleplay in your view of the world also?

We are mere pawns in the battle between these super powers? Oh my word! ND and GoW are battling the Roleplay and GS super powers! We're doomed.................

Comment

Working...
                              X