Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiber
    what is imput?
    Apparently its the definition of output.

Comment

hi ,

what is imput?

also, panag never posted *ca-zink* he always posts "hi , we need , have a nice day"

what cloud are you talking about? stop posting your bilbul baitsin

have a nice day

hi ,

we need people to be nice to each other , work together , work as a team , have fun together , thats what we need , .......

what cloud , the one that hangs above your house right now , ...

have a nice week
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Come on, I was kidding.
        The average tease in this forum is much harsher than my post, so take it easy. Or, if it really offends you when people impersonate you, just say so (via PM if you want) and I won't do it again.

Have a nice impersonation
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Come on, I was kidding.
          The average tease in this forum is much harsher than my post, so take it easy. Or, if it really offends you when people impersonate you, just say so (via PM if you want) and I won't do it again.

Have a nice impersonation

hi ,

you should relax , there is nothing to worry about , ......

offended who , me , you got to be kidding , ......

impersonating , good , this way more people shall be wished a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by panag
            hi ,

*imput defines output*

aint it funny how each time when panag posts *ca-zink* MZ appears out of a cloud , ......

have a nice day
            Hey, I was in this thread first...
            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by panag
              we need people to be nice to each other , work together , work as a team , have fun together , thats what we need , .......
              Refresh my memory, panag. Which PTWDG team are you on?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                GS and Spamia couldn't take a city if they tried.
                Of course we can't. Not if you keep razing them behind you.
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Oh! What a surprising and entire new dtrategy!
                  I think pulling a Lux is the word. Don't tell us we didn't learn from the past. Just to avoid any misunderstandings if need be even ND will pull a Lux.....
                  Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Refresh my memory, panag. Which PTWDG team are you on?

hi ,

none , since some people take certain things way to serious instead of playing , .....

there is one that gets my support ( in secret bien sure ) , .....

have a nice day

Comment

• Darekill: well, I can only applaud GoW and ND for taking note of the strategies used by other teams and adopting the effective ones.
                      Not that we had any doubts that GoW would pull a Lux in Valencia anyway.

Panag: it brings warmth and joy to my heart to see you speak of team spirit and having fun together and then in the next post diss every team but one because they don't follow your taste in how the game should be played.
                      P.S. What is this "secret bien" that you speak of? It certainly must be a secret, since I've never heard of anything that sounds (or is spelled) like that...
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Come on, I was kidding.
                        Welcome to the DARK SIDE of flame threading Shiber

Originally posted by Shiber
                        Not that we had any doubts that GoW would pull a Lux in Valencia anyway.
                        Feel free to march on any city you wish Shiber.
                        It just makes it harder for Roleplay to stop being your vassals. Driving yet another nail into their coffin. Your **cough cough choke ** allies, must love it when you force us to destroy their cities.

Certainly we dont mind.
                        "No Comment"

Comment

• 1-pop towns can cost a lot to conquer and/or destroy, but only 30 shields to replace.
                          The way I see it, this is the most cost-effective manner of reclaiming the south.
                          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

1-pop towns can cost a lot to conquer and/or destroy, but only 30 shields to replace.
                            The way I see it, this is the most cost-effective manner of reclaiming the south.
                            Exactly.

The filth and stench left behind by GoW or ND invaders is God awful. We would probably have to burn every city you've been in just to get rid of the smell anyways!

The LAND is what is important and of course the people, but you (GoW) like to kill innocent civilians anyways (Bilbao), so there was no stopping you anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darekill
                              Oh! What a surprising and entire new dtrategy!
                              I think pulling a Lux is the word. Don't tell us we didn't learn from the past. Just to avoid any misunderstandings if need be even ND will pull a Lux.....
                              There is a distinct difference here, Darkill.

We are not slaughtering our own citizens. If you ask me, the Spaniards deserve nothing short of death to begin with.
                              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

1-pop towns can cost a lot to conquer and/or destroy, but only 30 shields to replace.
                                Hmm I dont know about that.
                                GoW got four towns very cheaply.

Originally posted by BigFree
                                so there was no stopping you anyways
                                This is true.

But the stench is from your own citizens.
                                Everyone knows Spaniards dont shower.
                                "No Comment"

Comment

Working...
                                X