• Show
Clear All

• save sent to Modo
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
      save sent to Modo
      Yes, and it arrived. But now I'll be stalling a bit. Probably until next week.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modo44

Yes, and it arrived. But now I'll be stalling a bit. Probably until next week.
        No problems, I am tied up as well, its all good, in meantime I will be building Massive Forces

Wait, I cant do that can I, converting real time to Civ Time?

Oh well, looking forward

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Finally

Back online.

Ottoman peace offer accepted. The poor, poor Spanish are about to feel some pain.

May 1803 sent.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Due to some recent events, my future time with Apolyton will be extremely limited. While I have more than enjoyed the good folks here and the bond of fellowship established, recent events have shown me my misplaced committments. If anyone feels the necessity to replace me, I understand and encourage this course of action.

Perhaps my committment may be reestablished, but does not look so in the near future. Just to let you good folks know, I will miss our many good times, battle's and positioning in games and most of all, you all taking me under your wing and making me feel like family. Most of you, this I stress because most disturbingly, not all.

It is ok, for I understand many highways and many byways in life.

Some however end up against a wall, which is where I am at this time.

Grandpa "Missing the good times" Troll
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
            X