I am of the Horde.

Comment

• January 1803 back to Paddy

Very impressive Modo

Gramps

EDIT: Sorry for delays work work and more work
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• almost finished the save, but have to go out... heres hoping it does not crashhhhhh

will finish when I get back in an hour or two
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• at last...

Emperor, to Modo, Jan, 1803 AD.SAV
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• No big battles this turn. Some Spanish killed, some Ottomen injured with artillery.

January 1803 sent.
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• what are you up to then????

building up for a big invasion ???
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
                what are you up to then????
                I've had way too many Spanish creeping in from the south-west, and it takes a lot of artillery power to wear down units on Mountains, so the invasion of Grand Turkey was postponed.

I think I'll clean out the Spanish nest, and get some more Armies at the same time. Might even push the Brits into the Atlantic. This is so obvious, and easy to do, I could kick myself for not doing it earlier.

Originally posted by Paddy
                building up for a big invasion ???
                Always.

Comment

• and I thought the spanish were your allies....

or is this all smoke and mirrors
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• MAR 1803 to Paddy
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Re: 1802ad July

1802ad July

is was a dark morning, the rain did not seem to want to let up...

Lord Paddy moved along the lines looking over his gun crews and then back along the lines of the Sipahi

to the west, the former allies city of turin...

would this attack be of any use

then at 10.13am the rain stopped, and with a nod from the Commander, the flag was raised, and the grand batteries commenced firing

the thunder of the previous night was suddenly recaptured as 170 grand batteries ripped the day apart

with clouds rising from the ground, merging with those above, all looked very surreal

we may never know how many units were within turin, what we can say is that before the swarms of 197 Sipahi moved on them, we could still see well ordered troops within the city... massive

and at the end of the day, the mighty armies moved in...

all to be called up short and the city of turin never fell..

we may never know how many troops kept the faith and survived for Emperor Modo, but to those hearty french lads we offer a salute for they with stood the mightiest onslaught we could bring to the field
                      1803ad March

the land is pock marked, nowhere that we look do we see any signs of peace of good living. instead all we see are the remanents of war, and a bloody war at that

I am standing on the rail line into the recently liberated city of Turin. with great cheer the people of this mountain city applauded the eventaul arrival of my troops... oh such applause...

but who will applaud the many lads and beasts that have lost their lives in these surrounding fields... who will think of them in years to come?

well I can not say how long we will keep Turin, but it is now officially our soil, and for now here our flags flies...
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Re: 1802ad July

1802ad July

is was a dark morning, the rain did not seem to want to let up...

Lord Paddy moved along the lines looking over his gun crews and then back along the lines of the Sipahi

to the west, the former allies city of turin...

would this attack be of any use

then at 10.13am the rain stopped, and with a nod from the Commander, the flag was raised, and the grand batteries commenced firing

the thunder of the previous night was suddenly recaptured as 170 grand batteries ripped the day apart

with clouds rising from the ground, merging with those above, all looked very surreal

we may never know how many units were within turin, what we can say is that before the swarms of 197 Sipahi moved on them, we could still see well ordered troops within the city... massive

and at the end of the day, the mighty armies moved in...

all to be called up short and the city of turin never fell..

we may never know how many troops kept the faith and survived for Emperor Modo, but to those hearty french lads we offer a salute for they with stood the mightiest onslaught we could bring to the field
                        1803ad March

the land is pock marked, nowhere that we look do we see any signs of peace of good living. instead all we see are the remanents of war, and a bloody war at that

I am standing on the rail line into the recently liberated city of Turin. with great cheer the people of this mountain city applauded the eventaul arrival of my troops... oh such applause...

but who will applaud the many lads and beasts that have lost their lives in these surrounding fields... who will think of them in years to come?

well I can not say how long we will keep Turin, but it is now officially our soil, and for now here our flags flies...
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• One too many blunders. I count three major ones on my part already.

I'll have this out in the evening, after that 'w' thing.

Comment

• blunders - ouch...
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
                              blunders - ouch...
                              Ouch indeed. Letting many of my Cavalry get trapped earlier, allowing you to cut off Turin (and basically all of Italy with it...), and leaving Spain alive for no good reason. Might cost me the game, I think.

Comment

• it could be said that you are a generous man

or a wicked and deplorable Emperor that must be taken from his throne

I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X