X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3650 BC sent to Hermann

Comment

3600 BC sent to Solomwi

As you may gather there was "a slip twixt cup and the lip" in the Ormuzd/Hermann handoff.
      "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Sorry, guys, I was back in Dothan for a funeral for a couple of days. It's off to Master Zen now, though.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

My turn to stall the turn... I have a leettle problem, I'm at my aunt's house until saturday and I only have the regular C3C without the patch. Alas, we only have a 64kpbs connection here and since this isn't my computer, gonna be tricky to download it.

I'm going to find someone on MSN to play the save for me so please don't kill me if I don't end up passing it until tomorrow
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

back home now. Save on to Aqualung. Sorry for the delay...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

No probs MZ.

3550BC to Mickey
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

3550 BC to Hermann

Comment

3550 to Solomwi
                  "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Now in the hands of the Zenful one.
                    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

To the Lungâ„¢

Comment

3500BC to mickey
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

To Ormuzd,

Gents I'll be away until the 13th of June could you please send turns to my team mate.

Cheers

Comment

nothing received yet

Comment

resent

Comment

Actually | have received the save some time later, played it and sent to Hermann but I did not have the time to come here and post it. I have forgotten after this

Comment

Working...
                                X