Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girlfriend = work???? You lucky bastard
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
      girlfriend = work???? You lucky bastard

No girlfriend = hard work!

Comment

ormuzd their's nothing in my inbox could you please resend.

I'm going to PM you a new email address

Comment

Originally posted by Mickeyj
          Hi gents, I'm all up for getting this game moving along BUT unfortunately i've been at the girlfriends the last few days and won't get a chance to play my turn till tomorrow morning.

if only there was a way to play at work............
          OK, does he expect *sympathy* from us? Pity? Mercy? Not a chance!

Now, as for playing at work, that's what a second copy is good for, or carrying the CD, or using a [censored]. With these early turns, you only need seconds without getting caught.

Come to think of it, if you anticipate this sort of problem, ask your predecessor to email a copy to your partner (who needs your password, natch) to run the turn for you. [Not my idea, of course.]
          "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Mickeyj, I'm actually the one who receives the turn from you. You should ask Aqualung to resend the turn

Comment

doh!

3900bc to ormuzd

Comment

3900 BC sent to Hermann

Comment

3900 got to me from Hermann and has been passed right along to Master Zen.

What, you say we're supposed to stop and PLAY the turns, and not just relay the save? Uh oh...
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

ehem, to Mr. Aqualung

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Damn, every time this turn comes around I have to open my PM's to remember the password

3850BC to Mickeyj
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                        Damn, every time this turn comes around I have to open my PM's to remember the password
                        Too true, too true

Turn away

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                          IBlameTheseus

3850 to Solomwi

[I have to get in the habit of visiting this thread after sending the file. Quite a strain on the old mental bandwidth.]
                          "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

And on to Master Zen, I hope. Gmail started refusing the damn connection every time I tried to do something shortly afterward, so hopefully it got through.
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

got it. Playing...

Comment

3800 to Aqua

Comment

Working...
                                X