No announcement yet.

AU 602: LA3 tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh... so this is gonna be the troublemakers' game.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
      I forgot locked alliances are on. I guess that's why it's called an LA game.
      It's not like you could've killed your ally on the first turn anyway
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
        Sheesh... so this is gonna be the troublemakers' game.
        Yeh, every game Mickey's in gets out of hand!
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71

Yeh, every game Mickey's in gets out of hand!
          Eish! Insulted at the insinuation

It's only the games I play on my return from the pub

Comment

To Solomwi

Just curious: why is this 3950 BC and not 4000 BC?

Master Zen, it's true that you couldn't kill your ally on the first turn. Your ally's player OTOH...
            "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

I guess the admin/setup player wanted to be sure all of us get reasonable start locations and noone will be able to look the start positionof the others

Comment

so... where's the save?

/me fiddles his thumbs....

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I got it about 3 this afternoon, but have just gotten back from a run I had to make to Memphis and am completely exhausted (driving for pretty much 12 hours straight will do that ), so I'll play it in the morning and have it to you by noon, MZ.

Edit: Never mind that last part. On to Master Zen.
                  Last edited by Solomwi; April 13, 2005, 23:52.
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

One more mile... one more turn.
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

I am an idiot. I accidentally deleted Aqualung's PM where he had sent me his addy.

Please resend...

(this will defenitely turn into the Forgetfull Troublemakers game... )

Comment

Don't slight yourself... you are Master Idiot.

Comment

Master Idiot sends the save to Aqualung

(thanks Solomwi )

Comment

3900BC to Mickeyj, whose email address has mysteriously appeared on my MSN
                            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

let's hope the game will start move faster from now on

Comment

Hi gents, I'm all up for getting this game moving along BUT unfortunately i've been at the girlfriends the last few days and won't get a chance to play my turn till tomorrow morning.

if only there was a way to play at work............

Comment

Working...
                                X