X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU 602: LA3 tracker

Locked Alliance #3:
    Attached Files
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Just checking in
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Same here
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Guys I've played the turn just waiting for ormuzd to send me his address.

Comment

3950bc Away!

Good luck

Comment

just PMed my e-mail to ormuzd and I recieved Aqualung's addy too. I guess we're all set now

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Actually, I need your e-mail, Master Zen. No great rush, though, since I don't have the save yet.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

PMed you on MZO, sorry for the mixup

Comment

Got it.

Comment

Also checking in. Ormuzd has my e-mail. Good timing, as I just finished my AU504 game. Slow? Moi?
                    "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

3950 BC sent

I want to apologize. I have totally forgotten about this game. That's why my responses were so unadequate. But I have read all important topics and I know at least that Master Zen should not be destroyed. At least not before the other 4

Good luck to all. let this be one of the our best games!

Comment

Originally posted by ormuzd
                        I know at least that Master Zen should not be destroyed. At least not before the other 4
                        Seems ormuzd and Master Zen have a loose alliance at best....and we're still only on turn 1

Comment

More likely a locked alliance. Imagine that.

Comment

Note that this alliance is only in place insofar the other players are not yet destroyed

Comment

I forgot locked alliances are on. I guess that's why it's called an LA game.

Comment

Working...
                              X