No announcement yet.

An empire of succession PBEM, signup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The family of the late king McMeadows II have not been able to find his crown among his belongings. If young prince Cube III isn't able to take up the crown, he'll have to pass it on to the clan Scots.

It's fair to have some time to play the turns as they become more work. Some news on proceedings or delays would be highly appreciated, by us, the eager famillies in the kingdom .
    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• and it came to pass that the Great Family Cube passes the succession on to the Clan Scots

With great humility and feeling very honoured young Arthur of the Clan Scot was today crowned Paddy III in honour of his long distant forefathers that before served the Nation of Carthage in such manner

and the final days of the year 840AD did pass, and the King set out with his fathers own Regiment as his personnel Guard. these stout lads rode hard to the front, looking again to quench the fire of the blades in what remains of the Russia foe

Attached Files
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• King Paddy III

850ad
        -Moscow has been taken
        -The victorious Knight Army named - Great Northern Army
        and they partied hard while they rested in Moscow, as the rest of the Armies were brought forward

860ad
        -Astronomy proved to work
        -Boffins moved on to Navigation
        -Several Regiments of Cavalry sent out to scout and gather workers around Moscow, while units continue to arrive
        -Inspectors of the Department of the Interior conducted a full and thorough audit of all cities, towns and settlements in the Empire
        -several groups of workers, once completing there tasks, were rerouted to the new lands to the northeast

870ad
        -Yaroslav'l fell to Cavalry Regiments
        -"Endeavour" Galley working its way west across the great southern ocean discovered a people know as English
        They be behind us in technology, only able to bring Monarchy to the table
        They also only have 4 gold
        and just 6 towns
        As instructed, the Captain of the Endeavour passed on a tribute of gold for provisions
        these people do have some luxuries (7 Ivory) we may be able to trade once Navigation is completed
        from here the Endeavour turned North and is again looking for more contacts, and surveying all
        -The Great Northern Army has advanced to the hills outside of Novgorod
        -Hamilcar's Army rested in Moscow
        -In several places around our coast, we have russian galleys on the run, from our own galleys

880ad
        -Novogorod fell to the Great Northern Army

890ad
        -Hamilcar's Army took the first blow against Smolesk
        -A cavalry regiment then attacked
        -Then the Great Northern Army stepped up and captured this city
        they are now resting at 4/14hp's
        -All the while 5 cannon and several other units have been moving in on Yakutsk
        when Yakutsk falls, the Russians, will have no more cities on the mainland, just Orenburg, on an Island in the Northern Bight
        -Several Caravals are under construction at this time

900ad
        -Navigation proven to work
        -Boffins moved onto Banking
        -Leipzig, Copi's Observatory 19 turns away
        -Carthage City, Great Scientific Leader Bomilcar has risen and been declared by the Scientific community
        -It has been decided that he would attend the Great Observatory Project at Leipzig, and thus rush it's completion
        and thus the great project was rushed to completion

and here good people of Carthage, we must leave the tales of Paddy III for a few short hours

when we return, the King will take his Bride, conduct trade with the British, and finalize the Russian situation

We hope you enjoy the festivities throughout the lands as we celebrate a new Century being upon us
        Attached Files
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I allready left the game with a little pain in my heart, but you really thrwe a party there in Moscow

and.... I knew it, I knew it, I knew it... land was close when McMeadows II passed away.
          Btw did you bury him in the Moscow surroundings?
          don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• In actual fact, His Majesty McMeadow II lies in state in the Grand Hall of Heroes in Carthage

there a magnificant monument was rasied, and the people still come from all over the Empire to pay homage to this great leader

already the children sing songs of him, and the old men tell legends of his reign
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Wow, that's a bull to behold. Got me awake in the morning.

I guess the English can count themselves lucky. The less advanced, the furthar down on The List. King Paddy, find the Iroquis, if you please.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• ok, well while we hunt down the iroquios, I shall begin to stand down the armies, and get some order back into our peoples lives for a moment... yes amongst this I will be sending out units to take the last russian town on the island

what say you of this
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I'm just a guy commenting from behind the crowd. You run the place.

But you could post some screenies. No, really.

Comment

• ahhh the above stand down indicates returning the lads to barracks, not disbanding our mighty forces
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modo44
                      I'm just a guy commenting from behind the crowd. You run the place.

But you could post some screenies. No, really.
                      indeed,m some screenies will be available for you very shortly good Sir

as to your advice, well Sir, you are of one of the Ruling Houses of Carthage, your opinion is of worth to me and my council.

I do not promise to do as you advice, but I will listen

is it not the position of Lordb and master of Carthage to but lead through service to the people
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Well, helping your successor by finding the greatest threat to the Carthaginian supremacy, would definately count as a good service to the people.

Comment

• 900ad North Western Carthaginian Empire
                          Attached Files
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 900ad Central Carthaginian Empire

yes our core lands
                            Attached Files
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 900ad North East Carthaginian Empire
                              Attached Files
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 900ad The English on their wee little island from what can be seen at this time
                                Attached Files
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X