A starting position to die for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bah, it didn't take it
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
      one start I got ( this was before the multi map reveal was deleted)
      if anyone wants the save, they should know its deity/huge/continents

JW-

What civ were you?

Comment

Pink is French by default.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
          Pink is French by default.
          uh- yeah, duh. I know he said pink line, I was hoping that it was something other than french, and I might be interested in trying it. If french, probably not, don't care much for them.

Comment

Is it a random generated map?

Comment

hi ,

do you have the save , then post it

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonsinger

Is it a random generated map?
                yep.

and to answer the other question I'm china
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Though actually that start wasn't so great because there wasn't any horsies on my continent, and no opportunities to trade for them (no riders ) and the continent is very crowded so you don't actually get those cows. Here's a good start - India, Regent.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Though actually that start wasn't so great because there wasn't any horsies on my continent, and no opportunities to trade for them (no riders ) and the continent is very crowded so you don't actually get those cows. Here's a good start - India, Regent.
                    Do you have a screenshot of the India game?
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                    X