No announcement yet.

Which Civilization Irritates You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zulu's impi suck... it's no problem defending cities against units, but as a builder i don't have offensive units in the beginning... so the impi are all over a pillage my land

jeanne d'arc annoyes me too... agression-level might be set to 0, but she (and otto) is always the first to attack me... even if she was gracious to me just a move ago... ???
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

I hate Romans
      Or atleast I seem to be saying that enough when Rome is on my landmass. I have no hard evidence that they are bigger ****** than the others, but they got my vote.

Comment

The stinking Persians waited until 10 years before game end to attack me yesterday. Wimps!
        I fought off their effort though.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The Zulu's

Alright, I say something about the Zulu's. The reason that I don't like having them as a neighbor is that they attack any time that they think they have the slightest advantage. I can't keep the peace with them for more than a couple of turns. It makes it hard to build anything but your military in the early years - really annoying. Ironically, I think this early kill-your-neighbor strategy that they have is what many human players use in the game.

The Zulu's seem to stop advancing as the years pass, and are mostly a push over in the latter years. I've never seen a large modern era Zulu empire.
          If only I was King...

Comment

On a World Map, France, as they expand into Spain, over-take Germany pretty easily, and pretty much occupy all of Europe, the best land in the game. They always end up with superior technology, will refuse to sell it, and generally run away with the game.

On a random map, Zulu. I'm almost always superior to them, but they'll attack no matter how outmatched they are, and once they start a war, they tend to simply turtle in their cities until I declare peace. It's very annoying.
            The two real political parties in America are the Winners and the Losers. The people don't acknowledge this. They claim membership in two imaginary parties, the Republicans and the Democrats, instead." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. My (crappy) LiveJournal

Comment

Well, its close. Gandhi is definately a manipulator, but he is usually too small in my games to do much. Zulus are highly annoying, but as soon as I get my Immortals, not much of a problem. So it would be the Germans, who are almost always my second and almost always amass huge armies of cavalry and panzers that anger me the most.
              "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality" Jules de Gaultier, French writer

Comment

I've usually been pretty annoyed by the Chinese and the Persians. Lately I've been playing as the Chinese, so that's one problem less. This leaves the Persians who always appear to be the biggest CIV in the game!
                I hate immortals!
                "I will not give you a cup of water if you were drowning in the desert!"

Just my favourite CIV-quote. :)

Comment

Romans.

I usually(allways) play as Greeks, so romans usually start next to me, so they are allways in the way in the early game
                  My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Starting as Japan, as I have been, I always see Chinese and Indian.
                    I've become one of the "Persia Sucks" devotees though.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X