Magellan's Voyage
    Oracle (Mysticism)
    Pyramids (Masonry)
    SETI Program
    Sistine Chapel
    Theory of Evolution
    United Nations
    Universal Suffrage

Some of the above must be a small wonder if the unique wonders are to number 12. Maybe it's 16 after all.

Forbidden Palace (6 cities) small
    Grand Cathedral small
    Manhattan Project small
    Military Academy small
    Newton's University small
    Pentagon small
    SDI (Integrated Defense and 5 SAM) small
    Smith's Trading Company small
    Wall Street (5 Banks) small

Unconfirmed:
    Apollo Program small
    Battlefield Medicine small
    Intelligence Agency small
    Heroic Epic (first leader) smal
    Ironworks (coal & iron) small
    Leonardo's Workshop
    Longevity

Rumored:
    Grand Canal
    The Internet
    Tower of Babel
    Solar System
    Statue of Liberty

However, 32 wonders have already been spotted or mentioned, so it seems the remaining rumors are false ... ?
    Last edited by Ribannah; October 26, 2001, 09:51.
    A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
    Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

great canal

Comment

Pentagon
      This large temple in the forest I don't have a clue what it is.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

The Hanging Gardens was actually being built in a screenshot.

The Internet is another one. I'll try to dig up some more tonight throught screenshots.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Edit: Text (Statue of Liberty) removed to avoid others to make the same mistake I did
          Last edited by Gramphos; August 14, 2001, 04:32.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Trading company instead of Market Place? And at a guess I would say that the two swords thingy isn't a wonder as it doesn't seem to be in the same scale of other wonders which appear outside of the city.

I just noticed the Great Wall. Wow!
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

If you look at the image posted by gramphos you can see
              -Great wall(in the background)
              -Lighthouse(Right)
              -The Collosus(not statue of liberty!!!)(right)

Shade
              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Sorry Gramphos but that isn't the Statue of Liberty. Look at it a little closer and you'll know what I mean. I made the same mistake too, so don't feel bad.
                However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

The Trading Company isn't a wonder because if you go here and click on the very bottom right pic you will notice there isn't a star on next to the trading company but there is a star next to the Sisting Chapel. Another wonder is the Delta House (what exactly is that?), go to the same link as above but now click on the very bottom left pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                    Sorry Gramphos but that isn't the Statue of Liberty. Look at it a little closer and you'll know what I mean. I made the same mistake too, so don't feel bad.
                    You are right, but what is it then, it can't be the colossus, as it is supposed to have its legs separated .

Comment

It is the colossus. As Dan Magaha commented in another thread, the "standing over the entrance to the harbour" is an urban myth.

"Delta House" is a reference to the 1981 (I think) movie National Lampoon's Animal House. It's a city name, as you may percieve. The star indicates which city is the capital and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                        The Trading Company isn't a wonder because if you go here and click on the very bottom right pic you will notice there isn't a star on next to the trading company but there is a star next to the Sisting Chapel. Another wonder is the Delta House (what exactly is that?), go to the same link as above but now click on the very bottom left pic.
                        Sorry TechWins, but you are wrong (I always wanted to say that). The star Marks the Capital (I think, it might also be We love the Ruler Day), that is named DeltaHouse. It produces Wealth (What is that?).

Comment

Producing Wealth is a SMAC concept that's been carried over. If you look at the Hidden Screenshot with the Build Queue, you will see that it takes only one turn to build, and unless I'm completely mistaken what it does is convert something like half of your shield production into trade.

Comment

Aha, jag fattar...

It is easy to make that mistake at a first look.

Comment

I was just posting in a seperate thread when I realized my mistake. I tried to edit it out before anybody notice but I was too late but it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X