No announcement yet.

Civ3 website up "soon" says Magaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when I press the "Download Now!" button on the Microsoft side I get the usual "This page is not available" after few minutes of waiting.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
      It says that I have 40 bit.
      Same for me I am currently downloading IE 5.5, after trying the same thing Jave suggested- without results damn it's a big one
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
        And when I press the "Download Now!" button on the Microsoft side I get the usual "This page is not available" after few minutes of waiting.
        It won't even allow you on the microsoft.com site!!!

Well try going to www.microsoft.com and go to the internet explorer site.

Also,

What is your operating system?

If that doesn't work then you will have to download another broswer. Unless you don't want to.

Let me think of another way if that doesn't work!!!
        "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
        "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia

Same for me I am currently downloading IE 5.5, after trying the same thing Jave suggested- without results damn it's a big one
          Can you and Eli tell me your operating systems.

That way I could help you a lot more!!!

Kasiopeia,

Did you try pressing on update information before trying to download IE 5.5?

Eli,

I suggest you try downloading IE 5.5 now!!!

Just tell me how every thing is working out!!!
          "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

Originally posted by java4me
            Kasiopeia,

Did you try pressing on update information before trying to download IE 5.5?
            Like I said, yes.
            I have Win98. I don't have Eli's problem, heaven forbid , but I wandered in here, checked my Cipher thingie and it was only 40 so I decided to upgrade (I have ISDN) just so that nothing similar happens to me. That's all. I think I'll just download 5.5 and install it and then change the cipher rate.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I have Win98.

I can go to the microsoft site, but its too late to start downloading IE 5.5.

The problem in not in the explorer. I cant access the same sites using Netscape6, the new Mozilla, Opera and Neoplanet.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Like I said, yes.
                I have Win98. I don't have Eli's problem, heaven forbid , but I wandered in here, checked my Cipher thingie and it was only 40 so I decided to upgrade (I have ISDN) just so that nothing similar happens to me. That's all. I think I'll just download 5.5 and install it and then change the cipher rate.
                Since you have Windows 98, after you download it, it should already be at a 128 bit!!!

It was only if you have Windows 2000 that you would have to do more downloading!!!

If you have any problems just tell me!!!

Comment

Like I said, yes.
                  Since you have Windows 98, after you download it, it should already be at a 128 bit!!!

It was only if you have Windows 2000 that you would have to do more downloading!!!

If you have any problems just ask me!!!

Comment

WOW,

Sorry

Double Post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                      I have Win98.

I can go to the microsoft site, but its too late to start downloading IE 5.5.

The problem in not in the explorer. I cant access the same sites using Netscape6, the new Mozilla, Opera and Neoplanet.
                      What do you mean it is too late?

I don't see why you couldn't download IE 5.5!!!

Either way I will still try to help you!!!

P.S. By the way, I wouldn't use Netscape 6, it is too buggy!!! A faster and better Netscape is Netscape 4.77 which runs very smoothly!!! I have that running on my Mac. Also Netscape 6.01 didn't really fix the bugs!!!

Comment

It is too late = It's 02:28 AM and I really need to go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                          It is too late = It's 02:28 AM and I really need to go to sleep.
                          Oh...Sorry

It was that "Late" that you meant, I thought you meant the other late!!!!

Oh well,

try it in the morning then!!!

Comment

They way you all are talking sounds like the sites already up! I was getting confuzed...
                            "Mr. Chambers! Don't get on that ship! We've mastered the book, To Serve Man.... it - its a cook book!"

Comment

Originally posted by To_Serve_Man
                              They way you all are talking sounds like the sites already up! I was getting confuzed...
                              Sorry,

We are just hoping that FIRAXIS will release a date on when the civ3.com site will be launched!!!

We are all hoping!!!

Comment

what can be so damn hard! its a website for god sakes!! when is it gona be up!!! are they making an uber site?? will it have a demo!!! will it tell you EVERYTHING about the game!!! am i gon be let down! no! *needs sleep*
                                "Nuke em all, let god sort it out!"

Comment

Working...
                                X