No announcement yet.

Civ3 website up "soon" says Magaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe FIRAXIS could give us a release date for civ3.com!!!
    "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
    "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

All I get is :
      The page cannot be displayed
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by java4me
        Maybe FIRAXIS could give us a release date for civ3.com!!!
        yeah, that would be a fair move

Eli, maybe you should consider removing that italic line from your signature.... and I said remove, not make it non-italic . I can't helo you with your problem, BTW

Comment

Eli,

What internet browser are you using?

Maybe I can help you fix the problem of seeing the FIRAXIS website!!!
          "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

*Proceeds to grow giant beanstalk to climb into Civ3.com*

*Tumbleweeds roll by*

Still waiting....
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

IE5.

But I dont think Firaxis is the problem.

From some reason I cant access many .com sites today.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

well, I remember Dalgetti posted something like he couldn't connect to IRC, as many other Israelis... maybe it's a local problem?

Comment

This is a local problem since you all can access the site.

About DAL net, I have no problems getting in.

Comment

I think Who ever prediced saterday will be right, so everyone just calm down, its not gonna be up till saterday, next monday at the latest.
                    "Its a great day for Hockey"
                    - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

uh huh. you're not a native speaker, are you?

Comment

Eli,

Your Cipher strength is probably 56 bit, you will probably have to upgrade it it to 128 bit.

I will explain later in another reply!

Right now I have to run!

Comment

Ooooh! Cipher strength! Doh!

Comment

tsk... I think he's talking about your bandwidth... buy an ISDN-128K or some sh!te ADSL instead of your cheap 33K modem

(I have ISDN )

(but it doesn't work properly )

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                              Ooooh! Cipher strength! Doh!

OK! I am back!!!

If you go up to the Help Menu then choose the option: About Internet Explorer you will see on the second line: (example) Cipher Strength: 56 bit (Update Information)

Note: Update Information should be underlined

If it says 128 bit then I will tell you what to do later, but if it says 56 bit, then click on (Update Information).

It will then link you to the Microsofts website where it will ask you if you want to download the Internet Explorer Encryption Pack.

Choose which Internet Explorer you have and then click Download Now.

That is if you are running Windows 95/98/Me/2000.

Or you could just update your current Windows Internet Explorer to 5.5 and it will already be 128 bit.

Note: If you are running Windows 2000 please tell me and I will explain how to upgrade it to 5.5! Because it would be a little different. Otherwise just download the pack and follow the steps.
                              Then restart your computer and IE 5.0 or 5.01 will be running under 128 bit!!! That would be easier than upgrading to 5.5.

Note: If you decide to upgrade to IE 5.5 tell me so I can explain how to download it!!! Also tell me what your operating system is!!!

Hope this helps you!!!

Comment

It says that I have 40 bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X