No announcement yet.

Civ3 website up "soon" says Magaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup. Problem is, it's done this before, on and off for an entire day, almost, and nothing came of it.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Yep, it's 4:30 pm on the east coast.

Comment

• It's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• odd.. it's 22:54 here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli
            It's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            is it?

link?

Comment

• Eli, are you sure your going to civ3.com? because I still show it NOT up
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yeah, it's not up yet - what're you looking at, Eli?

Comment

• he must be pissing us off
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• I TOLD YOU! Nice one, Eli This was just waiting to happen I suppose.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• civ3.com is definitely not up

Comment

• There's one in every group.

Comment

• Eli

he should be punished by the moderators...

and he should definitely be blanked by us, the community!

Comment

• Ban Him !!! Ban Him !!!

Screw free speech, that statement was like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater, bastard

Though I actually found it kinda funny

Comment

• ban him

for another 7 days

look, Eli, you got banned for 1 day last week... you got banned for 3 days this week.. now you're pulling more BS... you're not earning yourself a good rep, you know

BTW, you're being quite naughty on the board, for someone who doesn't have a real life

no friends in real, no friends on the web... what a life *insert puking smiley here*

Comment

Working...
                                X