Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Apolyton Pessimistic Civers Club (OfAPeCiClu): Now Accepting Applicants!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zanzin: Welcome! I was afraid to even look at the chat. Please don't tell me he said that. Let's unite in pessimism!

H Tower: The list is updated as each member comes. Just see the first post of this thread. Good luck with the testing. I'll PM if anything positive happens (as in, go and relax a while).
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

"Size Matters Not"

Just in case the "realists" and the "optimists" get hyped up on the size of thier clubs, remeber this "Judge me, by my size?. No and it is well you should not for the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is."

On another note, was there anything intersting said related to SidGolf during the Chat? Like a realease date?

waiting on the news....

Comment

I suppose I will join... I won't be able to play the game anyway
        PENTIUM III! No one needs more than a Pentium I to run windows fairly fast- and Windows 95 can be run on a 486!

Also, I was looking at an old issue of Computer Gaming World and compared Civ III pictures with CTP pictures... They looked remarkably alike- and I hated how CTP looked too bland and that their units looked crummy. Civ should just use the Civ II or Civ I style units... 3D units look worse than the 2D units. In fact the 3D units look "LESS" detailed!

I don't play games that look bad- (example: Any 3D adventure game, Alpha Centauri) these games look to dull AC or too complicated and ugly because of it 3D adventure game and most of the new sports games.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

...the most detailed and beautiful art ever...
          Sit down and pray that's taken out of context...

Comment

Welcome, Darkcloud! I share your thoughts. In fact, I think this represents a graphical step BACK. Post on!
            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

i'd like to join with this motto: "If you expect the worse it can only get better".
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

hey boss now is the time to attack! lol. There leader(of the realists) is out for the weekend. Caesar used this move to perfection divide and couquer. LETS NUKE UM!.... damn i think i am a lot like Saddam(assuming he had nukes) when i am sober lol. Oh well i can't go to war right now cuz i would fall asleep. 45 hour work weeks "reek worse than my nuts do" as the goat from adam sandlers tapes would say and i have had to work 15 or the last 16 days. well i am gonna pass out now peace for now. BUT I SHALL RETURN NUKES IN HAND.... AND REALISTS DEAD!
                "If peeping your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis" - Billy Madison
                "i know there was something i was supposed to do today..... Drink 5 daiquiris.... No u did that" -Billy Madison
                "just call me santa with a pissed off attitutde" - ME
                AIM is beckdawg83 and MSN is beckdawg83@hotmail.com

Comment

Beckdawg: Don't worry, loyal drunkard! We shall prevail without nukes. We shall prevail with something far harder to create in a lab: Common sense and civility.

Welcome to UberKruX and Simpleton! I very much look forward to you guys helping us improve Civ3 by not buying the hype and offering criticism that could, if we are lucky, help Firaxis think about some things again.

Comment

i come to serve.
                    --Elvin Archer from BLIZZARD'S Warcraft 2
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                    X