No announcement yet.

C3C - Epic Game Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a blitzing unit can attack many times in the same turn (such as tanks...)
    Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

"blitz": multiple attacks in one move (each costing at least one movement point).

Comment

Good eye Korn!

Units no longer cost multiples of 10. So if a unit is set in the editor to cost 24 then it is 24 shields, not 240! This was a must for the modding community!

I'll be doing a post on A-A shortly!

Comment

Jessie

wow!!!!! that's an awesome change! does it apply for buildings as well?

Comment

Inca's Chasqui Scout
            Cost: 20, 1.1.2, Upgrade: Conquistador, Ignore Hill/Mountain
            Huh?

Netherland's Swiss Mercenary
            Cost: 30, 1.4.1, Upgrade: Musketeer, Req. Feudalism
            Upgrades to Musketeer?

This sounds bad for Swiss Mercs (although you'd have to excuse me when I'm slow to connecting my saltpeter )
            Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

Korn: Unfortunately not...

Conquistador is a mistake - they upgrade to Explorers.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSmith
                Units no longer cost multiples of 10. So if a unit is set in the editor to cost 24 then it is 24 shields, not 240! This was a must for the modding community!
                wow, that is great

Comment

thanks for the explanation of blitz, it was actually something i knew, i just never knew the proper terminology.
                  "I came, I saw, and.....then I went home."

Comment

The blitz for Cossack is a BIG-TIME improvement for them.

Lethal land /sea is cool, now that we have A-A defense for land and naval units.
                    "The Pershing Gulf War began when Satan Husane invaided Kiwi and Sandy Arabia. This was an act of premedication."
                    Read the Story ofLa Grande Nation , Sieg oder Tod and others, in the Stories Forum

Comment

Now I may have to actually build an F-15.

Comment

Dude, this is awesome (I've been saying that a lot lately about Conquests).

The new naval stats are a huge improvement, especially the addition of anti-air capabilities and stealth attack to submarines... but of course this is going to make protecting transports much harder ...you'll probably have to send a couple of your subs along with your transports.
                        "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

So Jesse, given that it IS now possible to give units a cost in increments of single units, instead of increments of 10, is there ANY possibility AT ALL that you guys might introduce a similar ability, for improvements, into a future patch (or XP )? I'm sure Korn, and all the other fantastic modders out there (whose ranks I soon hope to join ) would find this to also be an absolute MUST !!
                          Still, though, thanks for ALL the fantastic info, Jesse, on this and the governments, and exploration/trade, editor flags.....!! I have to be careful NOT to drool on my keyboard !!

Yours,
                          Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Blitzing Cossack! YES! This is great; it finally pulls the Cossack ahead of that damned Sipahi, as it should be.

-Ben
                            alisonblaire.com

Comment

Jes, you forgot the +1HP for Ancient Cav

Comment

Hmm.. this stuff is interesting. I've still been on the line about playing Civ3 anymore, but with this xpack, I may just have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X