No announcement yet.

GAUL - The attack on Legoland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good on the Chain. The main thing is to have a DD available to move to the next leg (or back to the previous leg) to make sure there are no subs on the route. I don't recall, but it's just auto-attack with the Transport (with bad, bad odds) if you accidently run into one right?

Hopefully Lego won't decide just to screw us and overload our side. As they helped GoW out, I think they will likely not feel betrayed by us as much as by then. Maybe we'll get the lower numbers even!

Comment

• Yes running into a sub is auto attack in SP and automatic war, not sure if that applies to MP.

Comment

• I thought it would ask you if you wanted to declare war? But since we will be at war, then I think that the point is mute anyway...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
          It would be nice if ND could float a couple of ships out around Lego's east coast to maybe help prevent the 'hard shell' defence in the west that could thwart us.
          Nah, they would never go for that. They want to remain as neutral as possible.

Also, we'll see how may lux are going ND->Lego when we spy, but if ND could pull them out it would make drafting hurt more for Lego (who'll get a War-Joy boost initially).
          You only see this when investigating cities, right? Or did I miss something?
          But you're right, it would be nice if we could have ND stop selling / trading lux to Lego. What would something be worth to us?

hum... never mind, I'm going to copy this into a new thread, to avoid it cluttering the tactical and strategic discussions here. One second...

DeepO

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson
            Looks good on the Chain. The main thing is to have a DD available to move to the next leg (or back to the previous leg) to make sure there are no subs on the route.
            Yes indeed. But if we've got 4, possibly 5 DDs for 3 way points, that should not be a problem.
            I don't recall, but it's just auto-attack with the Transport (with bad, bad odds) if you accidently run into one right?
            That happens if you move them automatically. It doesn't happen in case you move them using the keyboard, AFAIK. In that case, it asks to declare war, or will show the sub first, and give you the option to run from it, or attack.

But I'm not sure either, it's maybe 3 years since I last ran into a sub...

Hopefully Lego won't decide just to screw us and overload our side. As they helped GoW out, I think they will likely not feel betrayed by us as much as by then. Maybe we'll get the lower numbers even!
            Let's hope so. There are a couple of things we have no control over, this is certainly one of them. For Lego, the best way to respond to the invasion is to concentrate on one side at the time, so let's hope they go for GoW, both in the sea and on the land.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
            X