This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe me, it's a horrible feeling!!

"WTF!! Where did those come from??!! Get our troops up there... What, we don;t have troops? Well send the Workers then. Do SOMETHING!"
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

OOOoohhHH T-man, major copywright infringement(sp?) going on here.
      and eugh,.. wrong game..
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You caught me.

"Pots and pans!!"
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiberius
            What's up with Vox?
            Ya, really. You gotta wonder. Bunch of asleep-at-the-switch losers.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Delay 340AD of ND

Until Friday evening (GMT) I am at another computer with Windows 95; and with this I seem not to be able to play the turn now.

Excuse me please. Perhaps another member of my team does the turn of ND.
              Playing Civ 4

Comment

Thanks Darekill
                "No Comment"

Comment

I hate to be the delivery boy of bad news, but we have another problem. This time with the ROP with LEGO. They are using the most current version so that doesn't seem to be the problem.
                  Aggie
                  The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Someone call the Orkin man.....

Comment

sheesh.

Comment

Hmm, that RoP thing is problematic, huh?

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

So what is happening now?
                          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                          --George Bernard Shaw
                          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                          --Woody Allen

Comment

Good question (16 hours later)...

Comment

Here's whats happening. I PM'ed Gramphos about helping, but it will be at least into december before he can. I am considering if we could play on with the current situation and just fix the problem later. I just hope it doesn't cause more errors later. As you know the problem is a one way ROP with one side having a peace treaty and the other having an ROP(but no peace treaty listed). Another worry is whether trade can be conducted when you don't have a peace treaty.
                              Aggie
                              The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Let's try it... if we run into more troubles, we go back to this moment and wait for Gramphos to fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X