This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
    hssssss .... Tricksy Demogyptians wants it for themselveses ... but they takes it straight to HIM!

That would be... Trip??
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Just checking, ya'll at RP did recieve the save, right?
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• Uh... Roleplay? I think the 24-hour mark has been blown away...
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Comment

• I think it's time for GS to start playing the RP save. Is that OK with everybody?

Comment

• Listen - we come right after RP, why doesn't Vox play it for them.

"Damn - why did all our cities turn red???"
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• No.

Let's have I party in between.
                Playing Civ 4

Comment

• But everybody should bring something to the party, right? For example, RP could bring the save :doitnow:
                  "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                    Listen - we come right after RP, why doesn't Vox play it for them.

"Damn - why did all our cities turn red???"
                    I believe this is a concept worth considering... Now help me refresh my memory - who is it who comes after Voxes...?

Comment

• Hey fancy this! I know who comes after those who come after Vox :g:
                      Ah, and GoW don't even think about it......
                      Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• I suggest we begin this plan with the Lego team not the Vox team. After all Lego starts each new turn. Just because Vox ends each turn and would be the lastplay didn't have ANYTHING to do with my suggestion.

Comment

• Ummm... of course it didn't have anything to do with it, because it's actually Lego ending the turn, not Vox.

Comment

• Whoops, I always thought we were the last ones. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
                              Uh... Roleplay? I think the 24-hour mark has been blown away...
                              As I mentioned in chat, RP Team would be more than happy to have our turn skipped if GoW will skip about 20 turns in exchange for the time they've spent sitting on saves in the past.

There have been some RL-related issues to playing the save. I'm relatively sure it will be played soon.
                              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos

As I mentioned in chat, RP Team would be more than happy to have our turn skipped if GoW will skip about 20 turns in exchange for the time they've spent sitting on saves in the past.

There have been some RL-related issues to playing the save. I'm relatively sure it will be played soon.
                                Arn - thanks for the update. It is appreciated.

(But it is going on 3 days now. )
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X