Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't think of anything dramatic that would be taking so long short of a game bug. Unless they are trying to magic teleport Roleplay some troops again.........

Comment

The delay was caused, mostly, but our own internal disorganization. I apologize for that.

However, AFAIK, the turn has been played and sent. Why Theseus didn't post about it, I don't know, but his last post in our forum, just past midnight this morning, said that he was playing and sending.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Sent.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
          Sent.
          ..........and hopefully some day Theseus will learn the difference between the Saved Game Thread and the Who has the Game Save Anyway? thread.

Comment

Maybe the same day you stop making snitty little remarks about unit teleportation.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
              Maybe the same day you stop making snitty little remarks about unit teleportation.

-Arrian
              "Snitty?" Where are you from? Oompa Loompla land?

Comment

I felt like making up a word. I felt the sound of it did a good job of summing up your posts.

-Arrian

Comment

I felt like making up a word.
                  I suggest you worry less about making up words and start concentrating on making up excuses for why the GoW's troops are kicking your troops from here to kingdom come.

Ohh, almost forgot. ".............................."

Comment

You know, I'd play along if it wasn't for that fact that you actually really irritate me. So, rather than have a pissing match here, let's just play the game. Otherwise I'll end up stooping to your level.

-Arrian

Comment

You know, I'd play along if it wasn't for that fact that you actually really irritate me.
                      Then we need to try and get into a PBEM together and let our civ playing do the talking.

Comment

The delay was caused, mostly, but our own internal disorganization. I apologize for that.

However, AFAIK, the turn has been played and sent. Why Theseus didn't post about it, I don't know, but his last post in our forum, just past midnight this morning, said that he was playing and sending.

-Arrian
                        Thanks for the explanation. Understood.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Zayxus
                          sent
                          Did you just send it to Aggie again?

Can't find anyone on our team who has gotten the save.

Comment

I just sent a mail to seven mails to test sending several mails at once.
                            Playing Civ 4

Comment

I got a weird bounce-back... can ND confirm that they are in receipt of the save, please?
                              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

We have received the save.
                                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Working...
                                X