No announcement yet.

Dark Day for Demo Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I toyed with the idea of burning all relevant files to a CD and bury it in my garden but as the ground is frozen and covered in snow a virtual burial will do.

(Winter has just begun so the frost doesn't run very deep yet, but I still think both my wife and neighbours would think me crazy should I light a fire to thaw the ground to bury a CD )
    Attached Files
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Wives and neighbors just don't understand these types of things
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
        Wives and neighbors just don't understand these types of things
        Mrs.conmcb25

Let me help you understand (is it warm in here is it your just so darned HOT!!?)
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Interesting - Con, who have said you were no longer interested in this game for some time, and Gramps, you left.

So Beta, when will we ever hear from you?
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
            Interesting - Con, who have said you were no longer interested in this game for some time, and Gramps, you left.

Paddy

What I am interested in and if you would take a moment to re-read this thread or dont reread this thread, I dont really care either way, was that we come together as a community

That was the reason "I left" the Blood Oath Horde

Not because I felt the Horde were Guilty

Not because I felt the Horde were Innocent

I left because I felt the Horde were not being mature and opening the books to prove their was nothing to hide

Again

I am a member of Apolyton community, which is bigger than this Demo game or anyones ego to control this game of pixels and data

Thats the reason Paddy, pure and simple

I hope this whole ugly mess gets cleared up one way or another

that was my motivation Paddy pure and simple

Not sure what other people had as motives

Comment

• Well some of us are here also to play a game called Civilization - and the ball is in Beta's court still. That being on getting the game moving.

Then there is the other game, and the ball for that remains with Ming. Yet as he has stated his manual audit of my actions will take him some time...

So as I stated "So Beta, when will we ever hear from you?"
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well some of us are here also to play a game called Civilization - and the ball is in Beta's court still. That being on getting the game moving.

Then there is the other game, and the ball for that remains with Ming. Yet as he has stated his manual audit of my actions will take him some time...

So as I stated "So Beta, when will we ever hear from you?"
                fair euff

btw

love the sig

used it for a bit

It's not my job to drive the ship, or even ring the bell, But let the damn thing hit the dock and see who catches hell"

Comment

• yeah is a great line
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Boo!

Still here.

Plato and I will be chatting as soon as he is back from ...Arizona I think. That is tomorrow or Monday.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

Boo!

Still here.

Plato and I will be chatting as soon as he is back from ...Arizona I think. That is tomorrow or Monday.
                      outstanding

Comment

• Just got back from Tucson...Beautiful Place!! 1:30AM here.

Got to sit and talk with Rudi Guilianni for about 5 minutes while he ate a cheeseburger!!

Attended a private performance by the Goo Goo Dolls.

A great time!!

Beta, looking forward to chatting later tonight. Let's play some Civ!!
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Guess I got here to late tonight to meet Beta. Let's try again tommorow if okay?
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Yep - I will be around tonight.

Glad your trip went well. And with winter settling in up here - Tucson does sound good.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• slow old week in the states I see
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
                                X