Dark Day for Demo Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming

What can be proved is that there was a cheater on your team... what can't be proved is "was anybody else involved"
    He was on our team as he were on babylons team,
    he joined them first and we would never let him in had we known he had a DL with them.

Checking our forum will only reveal if any nasty planning was going on there. But if we had the brains to keep such thing on other channels (MSN...) one would almost suspect we also had the brains to avoid getting our evil DL-scheme getting busted by IP-checking (which is well known here)
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
      Deal with it!!! have a nice day !! oh so eloquent.
      It's true, because your posts are incredibly clear, well-phrased, and have no typos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

So everyone, a few deeep breaths and think happy thoughts. We will get through this.
        Um - maybe not.

(My apologies for not being here folks. Another busy day in the RL land of work - - and just logging in now.)
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruby_maser
          In a grammatical sense, you're doing everything wrong.
          Thank you ruby. This was a pricelss gem.

In what otherwise is a difficult and troubling discussion.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Beta, we know that you have a lot on your plate and know that it's going to take time to do what is needed for this game to continue.

Just make sure you pet your cats everyonce in a while, while your doing it.

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Originally posted by E_T
              Beta, we know that you have a lot on your plate and know that it's going to take time to do what is needed for this game to continue.

Just make sure you pet your cats everyonce in a while, while your doing it.

E_T
              Thanks E_T. That was very nice. I will. In fact, Simon is right here and sleeping peacefully beside the monitor.

Comment

• Beta, please leave a post in our forum in memory of your visit to our lands.

Comment

• Posted here as well so no mistake.

Originally posted by Beta

OPD - to be clear - I am not judge/adjudicator in this. My purpose in proposing this was to find someway of moving on; of addressing this issue (healing?) and moving on; for the sake of demo gaming at Apolyton.

And I have just gotten home from work so this is not happening tonight either.
                  Beta, thank you for your post. We understand your delays and have no issues with them. Just as we appreciated your patience with us getting our acts together this past week, thank you to you and your team for this. I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to do your time in Horde land.

[Please note that this has been posted here as well so that there will be no mistake. It is also posted in the save game thread.]
                  Attached Files
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thanks! Do you have any read wine?

Comment

• Best vintage from the cellars of Khan's palace for our exalted guest.

Great Lord Beta, I will be at your disposal to show you around.

Edit: typos.
                      Last edited by Ljube; November 10, 2005, 10:35.

Comment

• GRAMPS HAS RESIGNED 11-10-2005

After careful soul searching, I came forward a few days ago requesting fellow Horde Members take responsibility and ownership.

I had R/L Issues (as does Lord Beta) and had a Two Day Fall Workshop to attend to in Charlotte North Carolina for the Carolina Ready Mix Concrete Association.

So i come home and check my emails and am deeply saddened by the utter disrespect displayed by some members of my team.

Absolutely horrendous and totally inexcuseable.

This prompted by resignation from Blood Oath Horde.

I have expressed my personal feelings to Ming and say here:

Please forgive me for entrusting a group of men thought by me to conduct themselvers with honor and decorum.

I have not seen this displayed.

I am not flaming but merely stating fact.

I am ashamed and hurt that all this took place. I was a memebr, not as active as could have been but still amember.

I knew nothing of the goings on, yet as a member I am tarnished by association.

I was alerted to what went on and was advised to let a select few respond, whioch I thought was cool yet had not taken that path necessary.

I tried posting here and when I returned saw core values which I thought existed were just well, hurtful to my soul.

My name is Bruce Karl Cronkite, a.k.a. Grandpa Troll.

I am sorry and still do not know the extent of what went on but do know the extent to which the Horde failed to respond as men in this isse.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any "perceived" dragging of feet by me, for I honestly felt a fuller and certainly quicker response was going to happen.

I will remain ever indebted to Apolyton for the fun it has put in my Life and will continue to try to promote positive relationships.

I know for a fact I knew absolutely nothing of this.

Since this is response I took my own to protect my own integrity.

To my fellow Apolytoners alike, I am sorry to have been associated withy such a disgraceful response by some members of the BOH

Bruce
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Well when it comes right down to it GT, you have to do what you feel is right. Good luck and hope to see you in the CIV IV Demo Game
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                            Well when it comes right down to it GT, you have to do what you feel is right. Good luck and hope to see you in the CIV IV Demo Game
                            Thats why I resigned from Blood Oath Horde

It was the right thing to do

Gramps
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Gramps, we will most definately miss you. You are a man of great honour and I have deep respect for you.

I am sorry that you came to this decision, but I am respectful of it.

Go in peace and with great honour.

It was a great privelidge to have called you teammate, and an even greater one to call you friend.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Gramps, you will be missed. Your wit raised our spirits when we were low, your wisdom kept us on track when we strayed. Your suggestions led to solving this situation that has plagued our game for far too long now, O Great Sage of the Horde.

You will be remembered and honoured.

Comment

Working...
                                X