This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5/5 Horseman attacks 4/4 LB warrior, Horseman 1/5
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

from A71
      Now I'm really confused

I busted out laughing in my cube at work.

Basically, 2 civs attacked DR to help DR into their GA. Now the rest of the world is fighting everyone but DR. It's all very simple.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

The pack mentality is alarming, first DR is the worst pox ever to befall the world, and it will take the combinded efforts of 3 other teams and the neutrality of the other 2 to contain us, and then suddenly it's the Horde that's evil and must be destroyed. I think perhaps we should all look at who has been sitting in the background manipulating things, and gang up on them instead
        The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

That´ll be the Horde then. They are masters of trickery and - IMO - the puppet masters of this game. I mean, they managed to pull a team to their side which they had just stopped slaughtering. Impressive!
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

actually They never really did any slaughtering.. they raised our city defended by my Spearman "Tropical Fish" but that's about it.
            The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

This is all Sid's fault. Let's get him!
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Let´s stop spamming this thread, ok?

Originally posted by Moonbars
                actually They never really did any slaughtering.. they raised our city defended by my Spearman "Tropical Fish" but that's about it.
                I wasn´t talking about DR, though you just said you were on boat with the BOH? That´s bad news, really...
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Let's take this discussion where it belongs, which is here.

This thread is for posting battle reports only. There are plenty of other discussion threads around.
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

1175 BC

The battle for Plains of Ashur
                    WC Binky (4/4) attacks bowman Big and Fury (3/3), wins and gets promotion (3/5)
                    WC Famine (4/4) attacks warrior (4/4), wins (3/4)
                    WC Ronnie Soak attacks warrior Arthur (3/3), wins (3/4)
                    Plains of Ashur captured
                    catapult captured

The battle for Tarren Mill (aka the Iron Hills attack)
                    catapult bombards, spearman (4/4) loses hit point
                    WC Pestilence (4/4) attacks spearman (3/4), wins (3/4)
                    Horseman Khan Tervel (4/4) attacks warrior (4/4), wins (1/4)
                    Horseman Khan Omurtag (4/4) attacks warrior Scaeva (4/4), wins (2/4)
                    Horseman Khan Krum (4/4) attacks horseman Franklin (3/4), wins (2/4)
                    catapult and settler captured

Horseman Khan Telerig captures Lake Ishtar

1/5 Vinnie the Horseman captures Babylonian Worker BWorker 650

Comment

The Battle for the Plains of Ashur, January 1st, 1175 BC

4/4 WC Binky attacks 3/3 Big and Furry Bowman. Free cat defensive bombard hits, Binky 3/4. Binky wins, 2/4, promoted 3/5.
                      4/4 WC Famine attacks 4/4 Warrior. WC Famine wins, 3/4.
                      4/4 WC Ronnie Soak attacks 3/3 Warrior Arthur. WC Ronnie Soak 3/4. Catapult and Plains of Ashur Captured.

---

Battle For Tarren Mill, aka Battle of the Iron, June 1st, 1175 BC

Captured Babylonian catapult bombards 4/4 Babylonian Spearman, Spearman 3/4
                      4/4 WC Pestilence attacks 3/4 Spear, Cat defensive bombard shot hits, WC Pestilence 3/4. WC Pestilence wins, 3/4
                      4/4 Khan Horseman Tervel attacks 4/4 Warrior, Khan Horseman Terval wins 1/4
                      4/4 Khan Horseman Omurtag attacks 3/4 Warrior Scaeva, Khan Horseman Omurtag wins 2/4
                      4/4 Khan Horseman Krum attack 3/4 Horseman, Khan Horseman Krum wins 2/4

---

The Rape of Ishtar, 1st September 1175 BC

4/4 Khan Horseman Telerig captures Lake Ishtar. Lake Ishtar captured and abandonned

1/5 Vinnie the Horseman captures Babylonian Worker BWorker 650
                      Last edited by Krill; July 31, 2005, 15:34.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Please refrain from double-posting battle reports, Krill/Ormuzd. Thanks!
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Battle Report: Euphoriscian Strike Force Alpha

Horsewoman 5/5 Gwen Stefani attacks DR Strike Force; after catapult removes 1 hp, Immortal 5/5 Hercules is destroyed, Gwen remains 3/5.

Horsewoman 4/4 Tina Turner attacks DR Strike Force; after catapult removes 1hp, Immortal 5/5 Samson reduced to 3/5, Tina reduced to 1/4, retreats.

Comment

Brigadier General Ljube's Mjolnir (horseman 4/4) - 9,7
                            attacks un-named Euphorican unit (archer 3/3)
                            un-named unit dismissed, horseman remains 4/4.

Comment

The Usurpers Battle for the Throne of Inanna

WC Famine, 4/4 attacks 4/4 Bab spear, bowman free shot misses, spear 4/4
                              WC Persephone, 4/4 attacks 4/4 bab spear, bowman free shot hits WC 3/4, WC retreats, Spear 2/4
                              WC pestilence, 4/4 attacks 4/4 bab spear, bowman free shot hits, spear 1/4
                              Wc Ronnie Soak attacks 4/4 spear, Bowman hits WC 3/4, WC 2/4 promoted 3/5
                              WC Son of Grog attacks 4/4 spear, Bowman hits WC 3/4, WC retreats 1/4, spear 2/4

2 WC dead, 2 WC retreat, one WC victorious. I think that is better than expected...

Comment

Good Vibrations!: The Beach Boys Massacre

Assault outside Beach Boys
                                1: Cat Banjo Strummer bombards Sp 4/4 TropicalFishJr -> 3/4
                                2: Cat Drum Beater bombards Sp 4/4 Vlad Impaler -> 3/4
                                3: Cat Elec Guitar Hucker bombards Im 4/4 Wilm of Normandy -> 3/4
                                -
                                4: Sword 4/4 Bruce Springsteen takes 1 dam from catapult, defeats Im 4/4 Otanes, 3/4 rem
                                5: Sword 4/4 John Lennon takes 1 dam from catapult, loses to Im 4/4 Xerxes, 1/4 rem
                                6: Sword 4/4 Snoop Dogg takes 1 dam from catt, defeats 4/4 Im Conan the Barbarian, 3/4 remaining
                                7: Sword 4/4 Mick Jagger loses to Im 4/4 Adam Gilchrest, 1/4 remaining
                                8: Sword 4/4 Rob Thomas beats Im 4/4 Sandoces, 1/4 remaining
                                9: Sword 4/4 Steven Tyler loses to Im 4/4 Courtney Love Reincarnated, 1/4 rem
                                10: Sword 4/4 Keith Richards loses to 4/4 Im Hystaspes, 2/4 rem
                                11: Sword 4/5 Alan Clark loses to 3/4 spear TropFishJr, 3/5 rem[Promote!]
                                12: Archer 4/4 David Grohl loses to 3/4 spear Vlad Impaler, 2/4 rem
                                13: Horse 5/5 Beyonce beats 3/4 Im William of Normandy, 3/5 rem
                                14: Archer 3/3 Slash beats 3/5 Im Samson, 2/4 remaining [Promote!]
                                --
                                Skirmish near Sidon Phoenix
                                15: Horse 4/4 Tina Turner retreats from Immortal 4/4 Henry V, 1/4 remaining Tina, 2/4 remaining Henry V

Much rejoicing ensues.

Comment

Working...
                                X