This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve of Destruction - Battle Reports.

This may come as a total surprise to the world but the Blood Oath Horde has been forced to declare war!

This is something we do with sadness in our hearts

Still, there are rules that have to be observed. I hereby declare the Battle Reports Thread for open.

Our first report will follow shortly. Please nothing but Battle Reports in this thread. If you feel the need to discuss the battles please do so in a different thread.

General Bongo of the Blood Oath Horde.

Oh, could an admin please top this thread?
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

War - Horde v Ankh-Morpork

-----------------------------

2510bc

The Heavy Axes (warrior 3/3) - attacked Poleaxe (Porker spear 3/3) fort in Pseudopolis Yard (Porkers) and was dismissed, leaving Poleaxe (Porker spear 1/3)

Bataar (warrior 4/4) - attacked Poleaxe (Porker spear 1/3) fort in Pseudopolis Yard (Porkers) and was dismissed Poleaxe (Porker spear 0/3), captured 3 gold, razed Pseudopolis Yard, then got promoted to Elite, Bataar (warrior 5/5)

Devastator (warrior 4/4) - attacked His Masters Grating Voice (Porker warrior 3/3), dismissing the His Masters Grating Voice (Porker warrior 3/3) and capturing 2 workers.

-----------------------------
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

For national security reasons, any Desolation Row battle reports may not necessarily be posted in the thread.
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

why? what did we agree about battle reports?

Comment

It's important to post battle reports, if not to gloat then to let everyone know how badly you got screwed over by the RNG.

Also it's important to post the battles in the correct order to see the flow of an attack and to show that you're not attacking is a suspicious order like attacking city A twice then bombarding city B then attacking city A again then attacking city C with a spearman before attacking and finally capturing City A generating a GL etc etc....
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

He never said that he wold not send the battle reprts to attacked party, which I presume he would do.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

can we keep the chat to the chat threads, or to the battle report threads where this matter was agreed to and settled

Battle reports to this thread are mandatory now that all civs see all civs

I would dare say I be the player most against the bloody things, seeing the fact that the victor should be the only party to know the truth.. yet it was agreed to.. so lets us polay the game and have some fun... or do we really need to hold the save up all the time... very tiresome especially as some teams look to playing their turns, and thus find they are forever checking the threads, as their be no order to this chaos

Battle reports: ??
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

when the most paranoic team posted the battle reports without any problem evryone else should do it

Comment

That means DR has no excuse, right, Paddy?
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I've stated our position in the Battle Reports discussion thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ormuzd
                      when the most paranoic team posted the battle reports without any problem evryone else should do it
                      and yet your team has not...

it is now several turns since the Horde has had any communication from our Warrior - Devestator....?

and to the current

2190bc

Soothsayer's Savages (horseman 4/4) - attacked Postal Service (A-M War Chariot 3/3) ... dimissing it
                      Soothsayer's Savages promoted to Elite (horseman 5/5).
                      Last edited by Paddy; May 5, 2005, 00:23.
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Just to make some people happy and to keep the pattern for battle reports this is the complete battle report

2310 BC
                        Scrub (warrior, 3/3) attacks Devastator warrior (warrior 4/4) and kills him

Scrub remains 1/3
                        Last edited by ormuzd; May 6, 2005, 03:25.

Comment

2190BC

Constable Carrot (3/3) (Warrior) attacks becks beer Boys (2/2);

Constable Carrot 3/3, BBB lies blood splatted on the ground

(And if i have to spell it out, yes, BBB is dead.)
                          Last edited by Krill; May 5, 2005, 15:38.

Comment

With a name like Constable Carrot, he clearly deserved to die

(NOTE: Krill is a big fan of Noddy and Mr. Plod)

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                              With a name like Constable Carrot, he clearly deserved to die
                              And he will Lord Aqua...and he will
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X