This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euphorica Battle Report 2110bc

Archer 4/4 Krist Novoselic attacks Horseman 4/4 Courtney Loves Horses, loses, Courtney remains 4/4

Archer 4/4 Billy Joel attacks Horseman 4/4 Courtney Loves Horses, wins, promoted; Billy Joel now 3/5
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The Desolator has engaged in Battle.

The Euphoricans have been advised of the outcome....to their dismay, I expect
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        Archer 4/4 Billy Joel attacks Horseman 4/4 Courtney Loves Horses, wins, promoted; Billy Joel now 3/5
        By the way, we only attacked because it made us puke that an Archer named Billy Joel could win a battle

Well, that and the fact that you deprived poor Courtney both from frollicking with her horses and putting a Spear through Kurt Cobain's worthless neck. Unfortunately, somebody else had to do that.....I think it was Mr Jones

Comment

what are the actual battle reports?

Comment

Originally sent by e-mail by Aqualung71
            Battle Report:
            4/4 Horse kills 4/4 Spear, 1/4
            4/4 Horse kills 4/4 Archer, 2/4
            4/4 Horse kills 4/5 Archer, 2/4
            3/3 Horse retreats against 3/3 Archer, 2/3
            3/3 Horse kills 2/3 Archer, 3/4
            Thank you for the opportunity, and the War Happiness. Now run along boys
            don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Originally posted by ormuzd
              what are the actual battle reports?
              I do not believe it is necessary under the agreed rules to post battle reports in a public forum, nor do I believe it is appropriate.

I therefore protest at McMeadows posting the details of the battle that took place last turn.

Comment

You can make a protest song if you like as well. As long as you don't sing it yourself.

Euphorica has contact with all nations and is therefore allowed to post whatever it wishes. That indeed includes showing the good fortune Lady RNG has given DR and reveiling DR has at least 5 horsemen. From the battlereport we take it that 1 promotion has been granted to the last horseman (now 4 vet horseman and 1 regular).

Comment

quite bloodshed

Comment

Originally posted by McMeadows
                    You can make a protest song if you like as well. As long as you don't sing it yourself.
                    Well since we're named after a Bob Dylan song, we may just do that

Comment

1950BC: There was a minor skirmish between the Euphoricans and the Desolators. Rather, the Desolators destroyed a Euphorican asset that was strangely left unattended.

We fully expect swift reprisals

(Note: This was posted publicly in order to relieve the Euphoricans of their self-imposed duty to do so themselves)

Comment

1910 BC

4/4 swordsman Guy Fletcher attacks 4/4 horseman Robert Vaughn, who retreats at 1/4, leaving swordsman at 3/4.
                        4/4 swordsman John Illsley attacks 1/4 horseman Robert Vaughn, and wins 4/4.

Comment

It seems Robert Vaughn was a bit dumb. He obviously retreated in the wrong direction

Comment

1870BC

4/4 Horseman Yul Brynner kills 4/4 Euphorican Warrior, 2/4

Comment

That's false and incomplete information. We would appreciate if you do your homework better.

Comment

Upon rechecking you are right. The Warrior was 3/3, not 4/4. Sorry for any inconvenience caused (though I can't see why it would be such a big deal, since we both know it was the only Warrior within range of our units)

Comment

Working...
                                X