Comment

• Originally posted by Shiber
      Your diety?
      Personally I prefer the regular.
      Ack! I've got the misspelling ful!

Comment

• Originally posted by panag

hi ,

you would be surprised what you can find at yahoo and ebay sometimes , for bargain prices

( no pub for the likud shall be put here )

have a nice day
        panag I warned you earlier.....

Or I'll have to sic Panzer32 on you...and you definetely don't want that!

A last warning from the
        Chairman Meshelic
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Question that just came up for me: are there any LABOR PARTY members out there that would like to see an official Labor Party flag drawn up? We could all submit one and then vote on the best one. After all, most parties do have a symbol/flag...

Thoughts?
          Meshelic

Comment

• Dunno about a flag in specific, but a symbol would be nice.
            I think we'd be the first Apolytonian party with its own symbol then (I don't think the war flag with the shark-banana hybrid counts as the logo for the Hawk party).
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiber
              Dunno about a flag in specific, but a symbol would be nice.
              I think we'd be the first Apolytonian party with its own symbol then (I don't think the war flag with the shark-banana hybrid counts as the logo for the Hawk party).
              Hmm interesting. I was a Hawk and I don't remember seeing the shark-banana hybrid.

Maybe some of us could work on a design or a logo, flag, coat-of-arms, whatever ideas any of you might have on our own time. Then we can just submit and vote away.... no rush on it though.

I DO plan on designing a provincial flag for my region when I become an RA....so perhaps by that time I can include the Labor Party symbol in the flag itself...?

Meshelic

Comment

• There are lots of 'labor' symbols/flags out there.

How about the hammer and sickle.

Or a single hammer - something like a one-armed Legoland.

Or a tractor.

Or a clenched fist. (one of the PTWDemo teams was looking at something like that earlier.)

Or group of workers.

Or a dog... oops. Had to slip that one in.

Or Aro going up in flames ...

I agree - we need a symbol to rally behind.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• The hammer and sickle, though a logo I personally think is really cool looking (and instills a bit of fear in democracies) is perhaps a little too much. I'd go for it though if we all voted for it...

I was looking through various other Labor Party webpages and couldn't seem to find the right symbol for us yet. Still working on it. Hopefully I can find more than just one....

Meshelic

Comment

• The symbol of my party here in Brazil (Partido dos Trabalhadores), the Labor Party, is a star. Just a red star.
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Wow I was at your party's web page just a little while ago checking it out.

Well, Brazil's got a red star, the Soviets had a hammer and sickle....

still on the lookout...

Comment

• how bout this

Found this one. I've got a flag that I designed too, and was thinking I could put this image in the foreground, but alas, I suck at Photoshop and am still trying to figure out how to do that....

What do you think?

Instead of a star or hammer&sickle, a worker swinging a hammer is a great symbol........

although I'm open to more ideas, especially if this one gets shot down..

Meshelic
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Beatiful. I like it!
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• shoot it down! Shoot it down!

just kidding, Its fine.
                            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                            ---------
                            May God Bless.

Comment

• Gorgeous!!!

woof woof woof bark bark bark bow wow wow

(a happy dog )
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Okay if you guys like the worker, then does this maybe look a little better?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X