No announcement yet.

Labor Party Charter & Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there should be passwords on some threads.....
    Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
    Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

• Well we've run into this before, at the beginning of this last term - When DIA members would post in ALP threads that SPECIFICALLY asked for no outside posting unless it's a question or they were invited or etc. The same thing happened on the other end; too, so we're all guilty to some extent.

Although I consider Calc II one of my friends here, and I don't mind him showing up and saying hi. It's the same with Nimitz, I respect both of them quite a bit. So if they pop up and say hi that's no problem.

But when it comes down to where DIA members, or Hawks are having conversations in the LABOR PARTY thread, then that is a problem and is disrespectful.

So I'll ask again, could non-ALP members take their conversations elsewhere? unless they have a question for me or any other ALP member they should not be posting here. Thanks.

Meshelic
      Chairman, Labor Party
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE QUESTION OR ARE PART OF LABOR PARTY!!!!!!!

Comment

• Perhaps I should appoint aleion as the "public relations enforcer" for the ALP....

Comment

• This part sounds interesting, I would like to join.
            Join NANESIA starting now in the Stories and Diplomacy Forum!
            Prime Minister Calvin Williams of Britain in SHNESA
            Prime Minister Yasser Arafat of Palestine in stAZNES2 (Apolyton)

Comment

• Welcome to the Labor Party naervod!

Man, with all these new people joining we've been throwing "welcoming banquets" all over the place!

Check out the Charter on page 1 of this thread (or page 8, thanks to aleion!) if you have any questions about what the ALP is all about.

Don't worry, we don't have any "initiation rituals" or anything....

Meshelic
              Chairman, Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Originally posted by Meshelic
                Look on the 4th post above your own, near the bottom, and you should find your answer Calc II.

By the way, nice to hear from you Calc II, haven't seen much of you in the Demo game lately....

Meshelic
                Chairman

oops i read the policy but not the amendments. That answers it. BTW, I havent seen much of you in PTW demo either.
                :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Calc II

oops i read the policy but not the amendments. That answers it. BTW, I havent seen much of you in PTW demo either.
                  No problem, and yes I've been absent for a week or so, I was on vacation during Christmas and New Years, but I'm back and in the swing of things again. Thanks, it's good to hear you're around, too.

Now get outta my thread!

Comment

• I am encouraged and delighted to announce that we have two Labor Party members running for office Term 8! Shiber has announced his candidacy for Foreign Affairs Minister, while I (Meshelic of course!) will be running for Supreme Military Commander. I hope that we can count on the support of our Labor Party comrades!

Who else from the Labor Party plans on partaking in the Term 8 Government? Domestic Minister and President still remain with no one nominated, not to mention that Deputies and Regional Administrators are needed as well!

Meshelic
                    Chairman, ALP

Comment

• I will be an RA... maybe next term the Dm - too busy this month.
                      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                      ---------
                      May God Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panzer32
                        I will be an RA... maybe next term the Dm - too busy this month.
                        Awesome.

What about Kloreep? Are you planning on running for an RA position again?

Comment

• I don't have the skills for any office... Cartographer, maybe... But I'm strongly support all my comrades! Go, Meshelic, Shiber and Panzer32!
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Originally posted by Meshelic
                            What about Kloreep? Are you planning on running for an RA position again?
                            Yep. And I'll probably remain the DM (Heh, the Directory Manager gets the same abbreviation as the Domestic Minister ) and the Newzupdater as well, unless someone else wants 'em.

I suppose I might run for the DM (the other one ) if no one else does, but I'd be pretty horrible at it (not being able to attend most of the chats, etc.).

Comment

• *rubbing hands together in anticipation*

What a great world it would be if every position was filled by an ALP member....

Comment

• Is there a govenment post i could be in......such as deputy to something.....ect.

Comment

Working...
                                X