Labor Party Charter & Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank-you. We are proud of it.

We may be a small part, but we are noisy.

Wanna join?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• ummmm... no

I'm a member of ARMS and FEAR already. You know, I'm the fanatic whose been ranting on about the great Prophet Aggie?

Comment

• Yes - I understand - but it is never too late to see the error of your ways ..... never ....
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• ERROR?!?!?!

YOU DARE CALL THE WORDS OF THE PROPHET AGGIE ERROR?!?!?!?!

LET THE GREAT BANANA STRIKE YOU DOWN!

see, it's FUN

Comment

I'd like to announce a new addition to our roster, aleion! Glory to the Laborers! On this day I declare that we throw a party in his honor, and for the honor of the ALP!

Aro - I want you to make the Turkey.

Kloreep - You can help eat the Turkey.

Shiber - I expect a damn good roast from you as well.

Panzer32 - You'll provide Security, but you can still eat too.

BetaHound - As long as you don't beg at the table, we'll let you sit with the big boys. Just kidding.

and I myself will coordinate dining arrangements, as well as call the band, and invite some lovely ladies.

Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Re: Labor Party Charter & Home

Originally posted by Meshelic
              LABOR PARTY CHARTER

Preface: Founded in 1220 AD, the people of Apolytonia, who are constitutionally guaranteed their unalienable rights and freedoms as citizens, do hereby organize themselves into the functional and active political party to be known as the Apolyton Labor Party. We acknowledge the legitimacy of the Apolyton democratic governing body, and vow to abide by its laws represented in the New Constitution. In doing so, the Labor Party shall stand behind it’s nations workers, the common citizens, and those who desire to see the greatness of Apolyton achieved.

Mandate

Section 1 - Labor Party Body

Chairman - To be elected every three months, the Chairman of the Labor Party will be responsible for directing party activeness and involvement in Senate motions, encouraging members to run for office, and acting as moderator for in-party discussions.
              Vice-Chairman - Appointed by the Chairman, the Vice-Chairman is responsible for the duties of the Chairman in his absence.
              Committee – Made up of all the members of the Labor Party, they shall be the true power behind party policies. The Committee shall vote in elections, participate in inter-party discussions, and decide upon additional Party policies.

Section 2 - Policy

1. The primary goal of the Labor Party is to encourage nationalism among the citizens of Apolyton by promoting greater involvement in Senate debates and polls, regardless of whether they disagree with Labor Party agenda. To rally the nation in it’s participation in government decisions, general discussion, and to spur renewed involvement in the designs of their nation, Apolytonia. All other goals fall behind this first, most important one.
              2. To promote economic stability nationwide, through foreign trade and internal revenue- generating improvements.
              3. To promote a military consisting of only the most elite and technologically advanced units available, with great care taken in assuring that no money is wasted on maintaining less-advanced and less-experienced armed forces who only drain the revenue created by our cities.
              4. To introduce “syndicates” into Apolyton. To protect the interests of the workers who mine the hills, build our roads, chop our forests or irrigate our river valleys.

Section 3 - Elections
              1. Party members are strongly encouraged to run for government office in the hopes that we may strengthen our position as a political party, as well as present our reforms to the public in a respectable and acceptable way.

This document is subject to change at any time at the behest of the Committee.

1st Amendment to Charter concerning Slavery
              That the Labor Party opposes slavery in all it's forms and will fight for the freedoms of the repressed slaves in our own nation, and in foreign nations.
              My name is aleion not laeion
              Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
              Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

• Re: Re: Labor Party Charter & Home

Originally posted by aleion

My name is aleion not laeion
                Thanks for reposting the Charter near the bottom, that makes things quite a bit easier.

And yes sorry about the name spelling; accidentally switched letters....oops.

Comment

• Welcome, aleion.

Originally posted by Meshelic
                  Kloreep is a Regional Administrator as well, and is a political behemoth!
                  I'm a political behemoth? Wow. Guess that's what happens when you propose a few bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep
                    Welcome, aleion.

I'm a political behemoth? Wow. Guess that's what happens when you propose a few bills.
                    Indeed Kloreep, indeed.

Comment

• Is the labor party for slavery or against?

Does the interests of blue collared workers extend to foreign nationals?
                      :-p

Comment

• Look on the 4th post above your own, near the bottom, and you should find your answer Calc II.

By the way, nice to hear from you Calc II, haven't seen much of you in the Demo game lately....

Meshelic
                        Chairman

Comment

• Glad to see you back the DIA is looking for canidates to run.
                          Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                          Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                          President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• don't hijack our thread Nimitz!
                            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                            ---------
                            May God Bless.

Comment

• its not hijacking its seeing someone and coming to talk to them.
                              Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                              Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                              President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• (Mr Mayor walks in sees whos inside and walks quicky out)
                                Moo Goes the Cow, Onk Goes the pig, Baa Goes the Sheep, War goes the Bush

Comment

Working...
                                X