Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$Mini-Game TRADING SESSION FOURTEEN (14)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adaMada
    EDIT: Ghengis, will you be racing horses next turn, or will there be a one turn delay between races?
    --------------

New Proposed Deals: (Other deals stand)
    Begin and complete construction of TAVERN on Timeline nnw.
    - Use one vassal
    - Hire two labor in Timeline ($200 max)
    --- Use one stockpiled shield if necessary.

-- adaMada --
    Is this the post, I could add it before next session begins.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Actually, I would think the player who bid "sell at $1 min" would sell at $9 as that is enough to underbid anyone else.
      But why, then, does the player who offered $500 max for a labourer had to pay exactly $500, instead of $401 - which is $1 higher than the second highest bid?
      Civ3 PtW Democracy Game info: (links work only for Roleplay-team members)
      Floris Petro Rulio Olstorne, member of the Roleplay-team, Owner of the tavern Iberian Delight, Pro 1 Activist {Click here}.

Comment

Originally posted by F-PRO

But why, then, does the player who offered $500 max for a labourer had to pay exactly $500, instead of $401 - which is $1 higher than the second highest bid?
        I have not read all of the previous posts, and I could be wrong, but the fellow who bids $500 MAX will pay the lowest possible price set by the market UP TO $500. If the market settles at 494, he will pay $494. If the market settles at 501, he buys nothing.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by F-PRO

He doesn't he pays the $401.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Is this the post, I could add it before next session begins.
            Yea, but it sounds like it'd be a huge change -- and if so, don't worry about it . Technically, it was after the original market closing time anyway, and it's not worth the fuss .

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:
            PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
            Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Working...
            X