Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Turnthread/chat Times and Current Reports: term III part two (MrWIA back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aggie
    adamada that is the iroqouis, we already have met.
    Aggie
    Ouch.

That's embarressing, especially since I'm supposed to be the Foreign Affairs guy .

My slip up, I knew that but as soon as I saw another color on the other island, I sort of assumed that they were someone new... I guess I'll just have to plead tired and hope that not too many other people notice .

Sorry again, and thanks Aggie for pointing it out.

-- adaMada
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

• Ghengis,
      Navigation
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Aro: nevermind, it doesn't matter much. Thanks for offering your help though!
        GF: Astronomy allows trade and safe travel over sea tiles, navigation does the same for ocean tiles.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Checked, you're right, Shiber. Astronomy. My bad.
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas

Comment

• Originally posted by Aro
            Uber Isle looks better than I supposed.
            Two strategic resources plus bonus resources...
            Here is:
            The futherest south hill on uber island would be good place to build a city, with iron and 2 whall resources being within its radius after culture expansion. Also, just south east of the native village would a good place build another city, with horses within its borders and plenty of grassland around it.
            I love PEPSI! (twitching and shivering profusely)

Comment

• Originally posted by HAND

The futherest south hill on uber island would be good place to build a city, with iron and 2 whall resources being within its radius after culture expansion. Also, just south east of the native village would a good place build another city, with horses within its borders and plenty of grassland around it.
              Check out this thread for more on city sites... there was actually another one that was longer about it, but this one is where there's active discussion right now, so...

-- adaMada
              Civ 3 Democracy Game:
              PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
              Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

• There's a new World Map (30 BC) in my site .
                This post is also in the "request maps" thread.
                I'll try to post a tactical map of the persian front tonight. I hope...
                A thumbnail:
                Attached Files
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas

Comment

• Honestly, that isn't much worse than my normal handwriting.

Bad handwriting is probably why I got a 3 on the English Language AP test. I got a 5 on US History, but I knew the essay a head of time so I didn't have to waste any time thinking.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• What happened to the French galley ?

Have we ever seen Iroquois galley going to the Greek Isle ?
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• The French galley is currently exploring the Persian shores (don't ask me why). We've never seen an Iroquois galley head to the Greek island but we know they settled there, so either they sent their own galley or an Iroquois settler snuck aboard the Greek galley.
                      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Originally posted by DAVOUT
                        What happened to the French galley ?
                        Originally posted by Shiber
                        The French galley is currently exploring the Persian shores (don't ask me why). We've never seen an Iroquois galley head to the Greek island but we know they settled there, so either they sent their own galley or an Iroquois settler snuck aboard the Greek galley.
                        I see what its doing, it's going to that empty spot between the Persian cities of Sidon and Gordium. Bet you there's a settler in it!
                        Proud member of the Hawk Party.

Comment

• Originally posted by =OttomusCeasar=

I see what its doing, it's going to that empty spot between the Persian cities of Sidon and Gordium. Bet you there's a settler in it!
                          =OttomusCesar=,
                          Welcome aboard!
                          I see what you talking about. It's possible...
                          But it's too far from the French capital, they are probably exploring. If not, well, we have plans to this area... See the threads about the Persian War.
                          Attached Files
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas

Comment

• Crud, I hadn't thought about that, but your probably right, its been sailing around looking for open land to settle on!

I hope they take Aro's city suggestion because we can still put New Sidon on my proposed site (it's two tiles away) and REALLY clobber the Frenchies with culture!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                              Crud, I hadn't thought about that, but your probably right, its been sailing around looking for open land to settle on!

I hope they take Aro's city suggestion because we can still put New Sidon on my proposed site (it's two tiles away) and REALLY clobber the Frenchies with culture!
                              This place was suggested by =OttomusCeasar=, in fact. If they aren't just exploring, seems to be the most probably tile.
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas

Comment

• Someone go post a sign, "Settle here."

Comment

Working...
                                X